Waking up in sweats - tmi.

DanniandBump

Reaction score
Hi Girlies.
Need your help-
I'm now 22 weeks gone and for about the last 5 nights, I've been waking up in the middle of the night sweating from head to toe :eh:. Like dripping wet - it's awful! TMI
I do have my heating on (impossible not to in this weather) but it's not particularly high - During the day I'm a bit chilli if anything. Also, I stayed at my parents at the weekend who has his heating lower than mine & still woke with this sweating.

Honestly don't know what to do - it's horrible :wall2:

Anyone else had this? Or any suggestions?

x

Last edited:
I haven't had this I'm afraid, sounds very uncomfortable!!! Maybe talk to your midwife about it?

xx

Ha! Just looked at what I wrote...I'm NO help at all am i???!!!

xx

Are you feeling poorly? Could be a bug there is alot going around.....It could be that because you have the heat on all night you are just getting too warm. My OH sleeps in loads of clothes and although it is cold when we first get into bed (we turn the heat off) it soon warms up under the duvet and throughout the night he gets so hot in all those layers that he's dripping in sweat. xx

I had this throughout pregnancy and it's still unfortunately happening 4 weeks after having him.

My midwife says it's just hormones. Very annoying but there's nothing I can do.

My feet are the worst. The covers are soaked in a morning where my feet were. The constant washing of covers is driving me insane!

Talcum powder does help loads. That's the only advice I can give I'm afraid! Hope it gets better for you.

Me too though i have just had the flu. Its not pleasant x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back