Weather change affecting charting?

NickyB

Reaction score
This sounds daft!

I've been charting for three months now since the M/C. I've realised that I'm in no way as irregular as I used to think. I can't tell anything from this month's chart though, my OV time should have happened when the weather went suddenly cold, we couldn't quite figure out why the central heating wasn't working and we had a week when it was bitterly cold in the morning which is bound to affect the waking temps. Heating is fine now, and the temps are back to what you'd expect but I don't know if I ovulated.

I'm due yesterday or today, and nothing so far. Had a sort of 'sticky' CM recently (sorry TMI :oops:) which I haven't seen since I was pregnant last time, but I think that's more likely to be me getting my hopes up.

Anyone got any advice? For some reason (it's what TTCing does to you) I can't stop thinking about it and wondering whether I should test and be disappointed or wait because I'm probably just a couple of days late....

Even if no-one can help, I feel loads better for posting that! :oops:

post a link to your chart in the chart stalkers thread, and we'll all have a look at it for you! You may be slightly late with AF, but the question is whether or not you ov'ed on time - could be that you had a delayed ovulation, for example.

Thanks for your help! Have posted on there now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back