waiting, waiting, waiting.....

Jennie M

Reaction score
This waiting bit is tough! I can't wait to meet my baby, but I keep having lots of nerves too. What is going through your mind? I'd love to know what others are thinking/feeling during the third trimester...?

iv'e had alot going on but i'm so excited to meet my little one. if i'm honest though i kinda feel sad in away that my pregnancy is almost over. sitting here now my lo has hiccups and i am going to miss feeling him move etc so much. i think you get used to it. after all we have been carrying them for the best part of a year.

i am mainly excited to see him and oh together. although i have a funny feeling i will sit looking at them crying thinking how lucky i am.

sorry im a soppy mare. i am also very intrigued to what labour is actually like as i don't believe until you go through it you really know. you can watch things to give you an idea of what happens but all experiences are different. xxxx

I'm finding this waiting tough, but then I imagine how tired i'm going to be with the little one and i'm thankful that i can take kips/rest when i like at the moment hehe.

...I am so intrigued at what baby will look like, how much hair they will have, if they will hair curly hair like my husband or just wavy hair like me, seeing their little fingernails and soft tiny feet.. whether they will cry or lot or be very quiet like i was...

I am also intrigued with the labour... I have very intense periods each month, like so bad that i vomit and almost faint, so i'm curious to see exactly what contractions feel like, as i think periods are the worse thing in the world!

... its all very amazing... and everyones stories and worries are so different....

Right now, tomorrow is on my mind - I see the consultant at 4pm. And she is supposed to book my induction. but I'm anxious because last time I was meant to see her I ended up seeing some registrar and it didn't get sorted.

It's true you don't know what to expect til you go through it yourself. And no two labours are identical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back