Can't wait to meet him!!

HideiLu

Reaction score
I'm getting sooo anxious now waiting to meet my little man!!

I really can't wait for him to be here now, I'm all prepared bits and pieces wise and just want to give him lots of kisses and cuddles now!!

I can't stop daydreaming each day about what it's going to be like. He makes me smile already just doing little wriggles so god knows how much he will make me smile when he's here!!! :D :D :D

Still scared too though!! :oops:

Aww how lovely :D Your little man is very lucky to have you as a Mum :D

I'm starting to get excited at the thought of mine arriving too. We got our buggy and car seat delivered today and OH just got home as test drove it round the garden (I did that earlier after I'd put it together :lol: ).

You're so sweet!!

I find myself doing the same, especially now I have ALL day EVERY day to daydream!! This is the life :D Until approximately 22nd August :pray:

xx

Me too, I seriously think I am going to sit and stare at him 24 hours a day! Even though having a baby makes you lose sleep I dont think I'll want to sleep anyway in case I miss anything!! Its just so sureal to think we will know what they look like soon and everything, I cant wait!xx

OH was saying who excited he was the other day too! Talking about ten little fingers and ten little toes!!

I bought a book on the Human Body today, and after having a flick through, I was thinking, bloomin eck, we've create something that intense!! :shock:

Still can't really believe there is an ACTUAL little person in there?!!

Everytime I see a baby at the moment I go gooey. I just keep thinking, "I'm going to have one soon". I keep trying to imagine what she will look like. I am SOOOO excited.

Awwww It truly is amazing girls!

I remember the afternoon after I gave birth just sat on the ward after all the commotion and visitors had passed and I was just staring at DS in his cot. He was looking round at the world and I just sat staring, thinking "Wow!".

He looked so much like DH it was spooky, just like looking into DH eyes.

Im glad I remember that feeling, its one of the best moments of my life and a cherished memory. :D

aramintalovegrove said:
Awwww It truly is amazing girls!

I remember the afternoon after I gave birth just sat on the ward after all the commotion and visitors had passed and I was just staring at DS in his cot. He was looking round at the world and I just sat staring, thinking "Wow!".

He looked so much like DH it was spooky, just like looking into DH eyes.

Im glad I remember that feeling, its one of the best moments of my life and a cherished memory. :D
Aww that's so lovely!! I want that!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back