C-Section Tomorrow !!

laura_x

Reaction score
Have my c-section booked for tomorrow, baby doesn't want to turn! very excited but so nervous..hate hospitals but needs to be done to meet my little girl :)

I've been so impatient right up until a few weeks ago and now i actually don't mind waiting lol. must be nerves :D

anyone else having a section soon or recently had one?? xx

id planned c sec in feb and i didnt mind it at all.... make sure ur v specific and vocal bout what u want etc and keep on top of pain relief and ull be fine!! enjoy its the most amazing thing ever !!! i bawled my eyes out xxx

yeah i think i will definitely cry!! will be very overwhelming. did u have a spinal block/epidural? do they hurt?

good luck for tomorrow hun, I had a section 6 years ago because LO wasn't growing and then turned breech when they tried to induce, was kind of scary and my recovery was longer but actually the experience wasn't too bad xxx

Good luck tomorow, all will be fine, Sections are all ok, esp the planned ones, so they are all calm and in control.
I have had 3 now , but last one was 8.5 years ago, next one just after this xmas.

I had spinal block, all good and baby out within 10 mins of starting op

enjoy your special day - will look out for the news X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back