Waiting to try - Summer 2016

I know! It does seem pregnancy is everywhere but obviously we're just noticing it more. My friend had a baby today & the other starts maternity leave at the weekend & it's difficult to pretend I'm not a little jealous. As happy as I am for them!

Trying to focus on other things but watching repeats of one born every minute is in no way helping! :lol:

Hi ladies, thought I'd just dip my toe back in. We're planning on trying for our 3rd (and last ��) ideally I would like to start from October but we're not using anything ATM (as the pill ran out and I want to regulate).

Seeing as I do have 2 boys everyone does assume I will be "trying for a girl" IM NOT. I am actually trying for a baby, I would love that baby to be a girl but I wouldn't be upset if it was a boy. (I feel like I'm destined to have boys so can't actually see a girl coming anytime soon) to be completely honest a boy would "fit" better as we're in a 2 bed place and not planning on moving.

I hate the questions too, people don't realise how upsetting it can be

I can understand them as well though to be honest, we know a couple who have made it clear they will be trying and I can't help but think, oooo I wonder if they are everytime we see them. I don't say anything but I do think, hmmm if I wasn't going through this myself would I be asking them.

I think it'd be nice if we both got pregnant within 3 months of each other though, so that when the first announces it the other doesn't have to go through that jealousy as they'll just be waiting for their first scan... but life isn't always that kind to people is it.

Ugh feeling stressed trying to work out ovulation today is only cycle day 9 and I feel like I've got sore boobs & am having watery DC (tmi) surely cycle day 9 is too early for this? Also my pains getting worse the right side is like a constant stabby pain I'm actually terrified there's something really wrong going on in there. :(

Does anyone else get the DC that just pretty much feels like water? I actually thought I was bleeding again earlier it was that bad!

Day off today so too much time to worry I think. Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend!

Try not to worry about it too much badwolf. I find when we're looking out for symptoms they seem to appear more

Trying not to, just hate waiting for answers. Just been informed there's a 6 weeks waiting list for US too. Ugh. :(

Does anyone track CP?

No, I've tried sometimes but I'll be honest I'm not sure what I'm feeling when I do, so it seems a bit useless... I sometimes ask husband what he feels but again he's not an expert

I can feel if it's low as it can be rather uncomfortable DTD when it is, so have to be a bit careful.

Although from what I've read it doesn't give too much insight into the cycle at all really. Just as well as mines been high all through AF and still is now, it's a hard life being a woman. :lol:

Never tracked CP either, i've tried couple of times but don't know what i'm doing despite knowing the steps. So I ignore that method especially as, like all these tests, there doesn't seem to be a set rule! That's what's difficult with this malarkey, for every rule there's a contradiction somewhere online, so i find you convince yourself one way or the other.

I used opks for first time this cycle, the only line which appeared over 3 days which was visible (compared to nothing at all on others) was still faint compared to some i've seen which have been called negative. So i dont know they'll ever work for me but it's the only test method i'm on.

Desperately trying to take my own advice and only focus on projects, and enjoying the events i have upcoming where can have a drink and make the most of it. Today's been my first day in about a week where reading anything and everything on ttc. So i'll allow this dip but then hopefully get back to trying to ignore it all until next cycle window! As i have felt like a crazy woman today, so do prefer ignoring it when it's possible.

Hows the symptoms BW? Still playing on your mind or have they eased a little?

That is true I popped into the am I pregnant section in that higher thread they seem to know what they're talking about when it comes to TTC. But it's easy to start obsessing, you're right.

How is your husband atm?

I've got an ultrasound appointment on Friday so will find out then, what's causing the pain. And if all goes well OH and I are going to discuss TTC. We've got our first family holiday next June, and OH said he won't go if I'm pregnant! He wants to wait, but we're getting married the following June so I don't think there'll ever be a perfect time. It's lost it's excitement thinking of an ideal time. So I'm not sure where we are.

All advance plans will work a way around pregnancy, unless a destination wedding or far flung holiday it should all be manageable, maybe not ideal but certainly manageable. I'm sure you'll decide what's best for you both.

H not great but resigned to this now. His next rheumatologist app is in a few weeks and obviously not pregnant yet, which is rubbing it in somewhat. As his misogynistic Dr essentially laughed off my concerns about it may not be instant to get pregnant, so glad i'm not going this time to see him again! :wall2:

I'm flittering between trying to not view this website and then giving in, so whilst i may not be instant replying i'll keep my fingers crossed for you Friday :)

The insensitivity from some doctors is appalling! Wishing you luck for the next try!

Had an ultrasound yesterday my abdomens was fine, but she said my bladder wasn't full enough to see my pelvis, I had to have an internal (which wasn't as bad I imagined!) and she said all looks fine no cysts or anything so that's a huge relief!

Now to sort out IF and WHEN the OH wants to try. He says he does but never knows when. I must admit the prospect of having a newborn up all hours and an energetic toddler is making mXCe feel exhausted. Esp as our daughters been up the last few nights poorly and it almost broke us. :lol: But I think he's struggling to see beyond the sleepless nights and stuff.

I'm a little disappointed he isn't as excited and up for it now it's come to it, but he is a man I suppose! Will have to wait and see what he says when work settles down and we get back to normal. :)

Amazing, great news! Regardless of what the OH is saying at least when/if the time comes you'll know it's all clear. Probably best to keep your results letter so you can refer back to it if you ever feel a worry about cramps etc, a helpful peace of mind if your imagination ever gets the better of you. Great news :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back