Going to try in a years time..how to prepare

willow83

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have been married for 5 years this year (age 29) and I start my teacher training this September. I complete the course in July. All being well we want to start trying then as we know it could happen instant or could take a year.

The plan is if I fall pregnant quickly I will do supply work and then find a secure full time teaching job once baby is a year old.

Soooo seeing as I am a socail pub drinker twice a week with friends I am looking to see what I can do to make my body and my future baby's home for 9 months the best and healthy it can be.

I am doing yoga daily (I am bad at it) and I have come off Cerazette as it made me ill and bloated and anxious. It took 5 weeks for a period to come. We will use condoms in the mean while.

Does anyone have advice on supplments etc? I will cut down my drinking but is there anything I should know? x

Thanks

Emma x

I would recommend his and her preconception tablets by pregnacare they are great, your partner needs to cut down on alcohol if he drinks alot as it can effect sprem quality. also make sure your weight is good and just be healthy and dont get stressed when trying thats the biggest thing i would say :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back