My husband and I have been trying for our first since November last year. We are both in our late 20s and would like 3-4 children. For years we had been very keen to start our family, but it was important to him to wait until we were married. We are married now and it's been a mixture of emotions over the past few months. About 3 weeks ago my husband had to go away for work. He's in the military and we don't know when he'll be home, but he'll probably miss my next 2 ovulations and has already missed one. Additionally, he's going somewhere where there's Zika, so we need to wait until 4 weeks! So we were planning to start TTC again at the end of May. But I've just been offered an amazing job, which I've accepted. To complete my teacher registration, I need to be working for 14 months. Plus if I work for 12 months, I get the best type of maternity leave. Ideally, I don't want to go back to work until I've finished having children (10+ years) so getting my registration done now is very important. This will mean we will need to wait until November-December to try again (6 months from May). My husband is disappointed about the waiting. I'm in two minds. I REALLY want us to be parents, it's all I want. But this is an opportunity almost too good to turn down. It took me a few months to get the pill out of my system, I don't want to go back through that. I temp and check CM, so I wonder if we should just use FAM. If I fall pregnant it's not the end of the world, just not the best timing. I don't know if we should wait... try... go back on the pill... take the risk of using FAM?? Any suggestions?