TTc

kabenkus

Reaction score
hi. i got married about 5 months ago, and we decided not to have kids for a while so i went off the pill but we both decided i should come off it after 3 months. nowi want to have a baby desperately, but my husband is not in town during my most fertile time. it was this week. my last period started on the 11th of march so i am guessing i would be ovulating about now. what do u reckon and do u know of any way i can ensure i do get pregnant :D

Hey hon,

How long are your cycles usually?

Becs

hi and welcome

unfortunately you cant ensure you get pregnant ( beleive me we've all tried lol) they advise that you bed every other day during your fertile time, to keep the swimmers in there for when the egg is released.

good luck :wave:

they are usually between 25 and 28 days. but with the pill for the past 3 months its been 28 days on the mark

hello rachie. thanks for ur post. thing is i am just wonderin if there are things i could do to enhance my chance like foods to eat, vitamins to take etc. i have only been tryin this month so i shld be worried per se. family on m back to get preg, specially in-laws

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back