* 5 months TTC- We're only young*

How about reading the book: Taking care of your fertility (by Toni Weschler) it explains all the things you need to know about female fertility (male fertility too) and also how to get pregnant. I think it is a great book with loads of information you normally don't find in the more 'mainstream' books.

I have looked for it and can't seem to find it , where can I buy it from?

I have looked for it and can't seem to find it , where can I buy it from?

I think I bought it of amazon (not sure amazon in the uk sells it but amazon in the US definetely sells it).

It is not cheap but I find it so usefull, for both trying to get pregnant but also the otherway around (as a natural birth control)

what are the stuff in it ? Like does it help you ttc and things :) if so , what are the best positions and the dos and donts when TTC xx

what are the stuff in it ? Like does it help you ttc and things :) if so , what are the best positions and the dos and donts when TTC xx

well it complains the female anatomy and male one, then it explains how you can get more information about your cycle (if you are actually ovulating etc). for example it explains how you can take your temperature every day so you can see when you're ovulating. It also explains a great deal about cervical fluid (it says when you have cervical fluid which looks like eggwhite (and very slippery consistency) you are at your most fertile phase.

I also says that if you are ttc you shouldn't do kegels to get rid of the sperm before 30mins after intercourse.

Ofcourse it explains that you need to have intercourse before the ovulation because sperm could live up to 5 days in fertile cervical fluid and after ovulation the egg only lives for 24 hours (or up to 48 if you release two eggs).

it also says that it is best to have intercourse at least every single day during your fertile phase of the month).

so to make it very short : position doens't make any difference, just have sex while you have cervical fluid at least every other day,).

Last edited:
Thankyou :) .. well we are going to :bd: everyday this month!! to make sure we get that egg! haha xx

Thankyou :) .. well we are going to :bd: everyday this month!! to make sure we get that egg! haha xx

in the infertile phase it is no use (unless you are also enjoying it and have the energy to just be intimate hehe).

It also says something about male sperm if it has a low sperm count that you shouldn't do it that often, but taking in mind that you are still young and your hubby too I cannot think this would be an issue. :good:

well it complains the female anatomy and male one, then it explains how you can get more information about your cycle (if you are actually ovulating etc). for example it explains how you can take your temperature every day so you can see when you're ovulating. It also explains a great deal about cervical fluid (it says when you have cervical fluid which looks like eggwhite (and very slippery consistency) you are at your most fertile phase.

I also says that if you are ttc you shouldn't do kegels to get rid of the sperm before 30mins after intercourse.

Ofcourse it explains that you need to have intercourse before the ovulation because sperm could live up to 5 days in fertile cervical fluid and after ovulation the egg only lives for 24 hours (or up to 48 if you release two eggs).

it also says that it is best to have intercourse at least every single day during your fertile phase of the month).

so to make it very short : position doens't make any difference, just have sex while you have cervical fluid at least every other day,).

Shouldn't do "kegels" ???????

Okay , well OH used to be severley overweight :( but now he has lost all the weight will this have affected hes sperm count?

Shouldn't do "kegels" ???????

kegels are when you use your muscles inside your ugh vagina to get rid of the sperm (the ones you use when you stop urinating while peeing are these muscles)

OMG really i have been doing this because otherwise it comes out about 2 hours after intercourse and i find it rather annoying :(

OMG really i have been doing this because otherwise it comes out about 2 hours after intercourse and i find it rather annoying :(

I know I sometimes still find it after two days:shock: (even while doing kegels but that is just because my muscles are so weak since I gave birth to my son).

and about the being overweight, if he is not overweight anymore it shouldn't really be a big issue. Drinking loads (and I mean several pints each night) and (excessive) smoking, lack of sleep and bad eating habits (no fruit or vegs) could contribute to lower quality sperm.

ofcourse it doens't mean that people who do this can't conceive and people who live super healthy can.

I know what you mean :) Thankyou , I will learn not to do the Keygels now and just prop a pillow under my bum for a bit then panty liners all the way lol x

I know what you mean :) Thankyou , I will learn not to do the Keygels now and just prop a pillow under my bum for a bit then panty liners all the way lol x

you're welcome. I always use a towel and just put it on my side of the bed too and I use washable pantyliners (because I find if you wear the disposable ones they start to smell funny when sperm leaks onto them:x)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back