W0000t! Good midwife appointment

Tillytots

Reaction score
:D Even though I had to wait an hour midwife went really well. When she came to feel bubs position her face went :shock: and she said "Was he like that last week?!" He is fully engaged ad ready to roll :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I know he has been heading that way as I feel like electric shocks in my bits and like I need a wee everytime I take a step :lol: Made me so happy! I know he can pop out but I'll keep on my ball and make sure he stays there :dance: :dance: :dance:

Aww thats great news you just need to get to 37 weeks without popping now.

Wow - fully engaged!! On my notes it says i'm 1/5 engaged so I still have a bit of bouncing to do. Glad you had a good appointment, I still feel a little nervous before my appointments. My next one with MW is in 2 weeks by then i'll be 38 weeks which is mega scary!!!

O thats great news :) How good of him to be ready and in position so early for you :lol:

Hopefully you won't have too long to wait now :hug: :hug: :hug:

What a good baby!!!! That is great news! :cheer: :cheer:

I am curious about the electric shock pains - do you get them in you lady bits when trying to stand up or walking? I get these too so wondered if that means the little one is engaging?

Great news, only problem is the wee with every step thing, makes shopping almost impossible :D

Glad all went well :hug:

Well done baby, ready to roll! I've been getting the samw kind of pains but am only 32+5, surely thats a bit early for engaging?

Happybunny said:
What a good baby!!!! That is great news! :cheer: :cheer:

I am curious about the electric shock pains - do you get them in you lady bits when trying to stand up or walking? I get these too so wondered if that means the little one is engaging?

The electric shocks are anytime, mainly just when sitting down. Ive been sitting tailor style and this is when it happens most. It opens your pelvis so he prob took advantage and dropped right on in!

Watch me go 2 weeks overdue :lol:

:cheer: :cheer: Glad everything went well. Maybe James wants to meet his mummy a bit early! :dance:

I wish mine would engage, my cervix is still AWOL! :rotfl:

hello

thats brill, just keep her in until 37...

i get electric shocks too and can't walk without needing to wee...

i thought the electric shocks were little contractions cos i get them with tightenings but i don't think they are, just bub pressing on nerves as they go down

good luck x

aww great news :cheer:

how does the m/w check if they're engaged? i think james wants to make an early appearence :hug:

midwife can tell how far baby is engaged by feeling your tummy, just above the pubic bone. Last time I went mine was only 1/5 engaged, she said she could still wiggle his head from side to side :D

How do you sit when you sit 'tailor style' Tilly? x

Wow, thats fab news. Bet your soooo chuffed!!
:cheer: :D :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back