**** VIXXIE77 labour watch****

No name yet! Us Vix's have to take our time lol x x

Congrats hun, she's gorgeous! It's so weird seeing the baby from the 4d scan in real life! Look forward to hearing a name!

Congratulations!!! and well done hope ur feeling a bit better xx

Awww, congratulations sweet, she is beautiful :)

Hi girls, just a quick message to say I had ....... A GIRL!! Did message charlene but she's not posted, hope she 's ok?? She was born at 12.47am yesterday, weighing 8lb 4oz! So in shock its unreal, love her to pieces!! Just got home this afternoon, had a rough time. Will write story as soon as I'm feeling up to it. so emotional reading all your messages, thanks for all your kind wishes! Here's a pic of our beautiful baby girl!
View attachment 2707

I got your message saying I will update later I thought you meant update pregnancy forum yourself hun , Sorry didn't know, she's gorgeous btw well done!!! :dance:

Awww huni she is absoloutly beautiful, congratulations xxx

Hi girls, just a quick message to say I had ....... A GIRL!! Did message charlene but she's not posted, hope she 's ok?? She was born at 12.47am yesterday, weighing 8lb 4oz! So in shock its unreal, love her to pieces!! Just got home this afternoon, had a rough time. Will write story as soon as I'm feeling up to it. so emotional reading all your messages, thanks for all your kind wishes! Here's a pic of our beautiful baby girl!
View attachment 2707

I got your message saying I will update later I thought you meant update pregnancy forum yourself hun , Sorry didn't know, she's gorgeous btw well done!!! :dance:

thats ok hun. Thanks :cloud9: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back