Vitex herbal helped her get pregnant

Becs

Reaction score
Hey chaps, look what I found while browsing the net. Might be worth giving it a try. Anyone heard anything on vitex before? :think:

<I am 26 years old and had a hard time conceiving my son. My basal temperature showed that I was not ovulating at all. I had 3 cycts on my ovaries also. I tried clomid for 1 cycle and it didn't work. After 1.5 years of this I decided to try the herb Vitex and also took 81mg of baby aspirin a day. In a month and a half I was pregnant and all my cysts were gone. Some people swear by herbs, I am now a believer. I am now trying for my second baby and again my basal temp is not up. I just went and bought some Vitex again. Wish me luck!!>

I say its certainly worth looking into. I took baby asprin and the magic medicine and it worked for me.

Wow, I am really going to loo that up! Thankx

Hey chaps, look what I found while browsing the net. Might be worth giving it a try. Anyone heard anything on vitex before? :think:

<I am 26 years old and had a hard time conceiving my son. My basal temperature showed that I was not ovulating at all. I had 3 cycts on my ovaries also. I tried clomid for 1 cycle and it didn't work. After 1.5 years of this I decided to try the herb Vitex and also took 81mg of baby aspirin a day. In a month and a half I was pregnant and all my cysts were gone. Some people swear by herbs, I am now a believer. I am now trying for my second baby and again my basal temp is not up. I just went and bought some Vitex again. Wish me luck!!>

you and OH could always take zinc this will improve libido.

im going to be like a walking pill box before long :shock:

that magic medicine stuf, folic acid and now this :shock:

i have read a bit about this and it looks promising. I am going to see what my chart does this month as it was bit dodgy last month and mite consider it. I have read that it can help to "regulate cycles"

O.K, I've just ordered some online so I'll be the guinue pig. So heres my current list of suppliments

Magic Meds
Asprin 75mg
Pregnacare
Folic Acid
Vitex

:rotfl:

:rotfl: Do you rattle when you jump up and down? :lol:

Let us know how you get on :D

Yeah I do. :rotfl:

Come on and do the cha cha,
come on and do the cha cha,
la la la la,
la la la la

Have any of you girls tried ovulex? Its also a herbal supplement and my mate got her BFP after a month of taking it after 2 years TTC. I bought some off ebay and then got my BFP so sold it on!

my god Becs you certainly deserve a bfp from everything your taking. rattle rattle rattle. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Keeping everything crossed for you and trowing some babydust your way. :D :D good luck hun.

Hello, thought I'd do a little update. I've been taking Vitex since I first read about it and posted this. I had read that it helps regulate cycles and aids fertility. My cycles were getting longer each month with last months at 36 days after ovulating on day 21. So anyway just wanted to let you know that I got a positive opk yesterday CD16! Waiting for a rise in temps to confirm ovulation but if I ovulated today than it means my cycle will be shorter and I ovulated 4 days earlier than last month!!

Anyway baby dust to you all and fingers crossed for all those testing with me around the 21st Jan

Becs xx

Well just been on a shopping spere on the net....

1 bottle of VITEX - H & B I found were the cheapest @ £5.99 for 60

1 persona fertility ovulation thingy mi bob with test sticks...

1 bottle of OVULEX £24.95 on eBay

Already got 2 bottle of magic medicine in ..

Do I need baby aspirin too??? Do they really work???

Just need to tie my other half down now for some serious BD.... lol :rotfl:

Going for it this month.... will keep you all informed.

Mind you, I am 4 days late for AF now but tested this morning and BFN>!>!>!>!

sorry for being dumb....where's/whats H&B might try this stuff for next cycle.

Holland and Barretts online or the shop... i got mine on line... other websites were charging 10.00

Good Luck.... x

another potentially stupid question...

I was reading the online blurb about vitex and noticed that its not recommended to be taken when pregnant, so what do you girls plan to do?? just take it until ovulation and then stop in the 2ww or carrying on taking it throughout your cycle? :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back