vitamin supplements?

Emzybabe20

Reaction score
any1 know any more vitamin supplements i can take? i am already on to taking folic acid but was wondering if any1 has taken anything else which could maybe increase fertility?? :)

I take sanatogen mother to be :) you take them 3 month prior to TTC and carry on taking them till your 12 weeks pregnant x

My partner and I were taking Sanatogen Mother To Be and Father To Be, I conceived after a week of starting on these, must be some good hardcore stuff :rotfl:

I'm on pregnacare conception. Contain everything you could possibly need

also on pregnacare conception hubby on wellman conception and gingko bilboa ones also

My partner and I were taking Sanatogen Mother To Be and Father To Be, I conceived after a week of starting on these, must be some good hardcore stuff :rotfl:

Righty-ho I'm going straight to the supermarket for some of those lol!!

I conceived with those aswell :) sanatogen mother and Father to be, took 2 months though & now I Just take mother to be as OH dosent need to take them any more lol x

Hahaha, you go girl! Looks like they work! :lol:

Charlene: Told my OH to finish the pack up anyway, might as well get the vitamins and why waste them :lol:

I might have to looky into those. Only taking folic acid at the moment. Though I do eat a lot of fruit and veg so possibly get lots of vitiamins from them.

i take the same but with ectra omega oils aswell they came as a duo pack x

I'm currently only taking folic acid - think I might look into these for me and hubby, I need to do everything I can now to get a BFP!

It's worth giving it a try, I know some men can be funny about taking these type of supplements but at the end of the day they're just vitamins and if it helps then why the heck not :) x

ive just oredered some wellman conception for my hisband he just laughed so not sure what he thinks but he'll take them lol

Mine was fortunately quite good about it, said if I am taking them he can't see why he couldn't or shouldn't :)

I haven't asked hubby - I will just make him take them!
He doesn't eat the most balanced diet so hopefully they will help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back