info on vitamin b6?

Baileys-Angel

Reaction score
hi ladies :wave:

i'm under the fertility clinic now and consultant told me to stop taking all my vitamins bar folic acid. i tried to stop taking the vitamin b6 i have for pmt but is turned me into a scary monster. has anyone else been advised to stop vitamins? xxx

Did the doc give a reason to stop? I'm sure they know what they are talking about but I'd like to know why I think.

You wouldnt have thought that taking extra vitamins would do any harm??

If you mention that stopping your B6 sends you :x maybe the doc can suggest something else to help?

Hope you get an answer from them soon :hug:

Thanks matie :)
No he didnt give a reason, he just asked if i took vitamins and at the time i was taking B6, folic acid, vit c and multibionta. he said to stop all except folic acid and i said i couldnt stop the multibionta as it helps with IBS.
Im gonna carry on with folic acid and multibionta and see how i get on methinks, tho if i turn into a scary monster :twisted: then the bm-ing will go out the window :lol: xx

I have not heard of being told to stop all vitamins. Maybe excess, but not all. My doc informed me to take 100mg of B-6 to lengthen my luteal phase. I would let your doc know it is making you feel badly. Good luck hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back