Vince is born - mummy's side of the story

I do wonder about the state of some of the midwives in the country. I had some horrible ones and also some amazing ones (most of which were students!) I do feel for them as mine were rushed off their feet but it doesn't bode well for the NHS!
so glad ur ok and he's beautiful!

I do wonder about the state of some of the midwives in the country. I had some horrible ones and also some amazing ones (most of which were students!) I do feel for them as mine were rushed off their feet but it doesn't bode well for the NHS!
so glad ur ok and he's beautiful!
Have to say I can't wait to not have to deal with MWs soon. Some are pure evil. I am actually having nightmares about *that one*.

sounds like u had it pretty rough hun but at least you can make it humourous now ,
baby looks so adorable , glad u bothdoin good now ur back home xxx

Love the way you have written your birth story! And your little man is gorgeous!
.....I know u prob don't feel like it at the mo but I would seriously consider putting in a formal complaint in the way you were treated with regard to getting adequate pain relief and being told to push too soon- yours and the baby's health is what's most important and from what you've written this did not seem to be the case with the staff involved in your care- you and all the other pregnant women who go through that unit deserve better xx

Love the way you have written your birth story! And your little man is gorgeous!
.....I know u prob don't feel like it at the mo but I would seriously consider putting in a formal complaint in the way you were treated with regard to getting adequate pain relief and being told to push too soon- yours and the baby's health is what's most important and from what you've written this did not seem to be the case with the staff involved in your care- you and all the other pregnant women who go through that unit deserve better xx
I have been considering it too and I think I will, I'd like to think I could perhaps save someone else a bad experience.

In the meantime, just wanted to show off my little doll Vinci :love: He looks JUST like his daddy, it's incredible!

Attachments

• IMG_1493.jpg
    IMG_1493.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 12
He is lovely!! Obviously a nightmareish experience for you but told with such humour!! I have a friend who's a midwife and the first thing I did when announcing my pregnancy was ask her how far in advance I could book my epi!!! I would love to think I'm going to be one of those quiet, calm, natural birthing mums but I know I'll be a wailing banshee, so might as well embrace the drugs early on!! lol

So sorry to hear you had such a rough labour and birth! But happy it all went well in the end :) He's gorgeous! Congratulations :D

Poor ISH!
Least your LO is here safe & sounds now :) x

That was great to read, I just hope I don't have a midwife like that when my time comes!! Congratulations, he is gorgeous!!

He is lovely!! Obviously a nightmareish experience for you but told with such humour!! I have a friend who's a midwife and the first thing I did when announcing my pregnancy was ask her how far in advance I could book my epi!!! I would love to think I'm going to be one of those quiet, calm, natural birthing mums but I know I'll be a wailing banshee, so might as well embrace the drugs early on!! lol
Can't recommend pain relief enough, makes a huge difference!

Omg he is gorgeous!!!!!
God u had a rough time didn't u!!! Glad all is well now :) congrats again :)

What a beautiful baby, love his lips :) Really sorry to hear your experience wasn't ideal but thanks for putting a smile on mu face with the humour. Great idea to make a little film too. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back