VERY wriggly baby...

Aj is off on one again today and he was yesterday too. He seems to know if I am in pain and wriggle more. I curently have a foot in my ribs on the right side. Not nice. lol

I have started resting items on my belly and seeing how long it takes her to kick it off. Sure she knows im playing games lol xx

I think my baby hs dropped as im now getting serious stabbing pains down below and havent had a foot in ribs for days :) Hope she stays that way x

we do that to charlie. lol.

Nik mine has gone head down and dropped cos my bump used to come from my boobs and now it comes from just above my belly button but I think I have a long baby. HArdly surprising the men in mine and OH family are not below 6ft. lol. I have had stabbing pains in my bits it feels like getting stabbed with a needle it really hurts. x

Yes someone commented at school yesterday my bump has dropped. But i think its alwasy been fairly low anayway. xxx

i only get kicks above my belly button now its great not to have feet in my ribs. The pain of babys head was worrying me tho as i was told sharp cervix pain could mean you are dilating an its been happening since sunday night lol. I worry about everything at moment xx

we think mine has dropped ever so slightly....will take a photo

I know! Makes me think im gonna have this one around 37 weeks(as long as she waits till then im not fussed) Be nice to have an earlier baby than watchig my due date come and go lol

Only got a 5 hour "sleep", was more like a nap as I kept waking up. Then as I got back off to sleep, I would wake DH and he would wake me back up! Not a good night overall.

And the little monster is still goin for it!!

Aw not long left tho!! Soon all be worth it x

Lyssa spent all night beating me up and is still wriggling round a lot. also my pelvis pain has been horrid all night and im walking like a sore cowboy now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back