quieter baby today....

Samsgirl

Reaction score
boo boo been very wriggly past week or so, but today he/she been a bit quieter..i would say i have still def had much mroe than 10 movements...but just has been noticeably quieter...

all normal??

xx

im 30 weeks today btw

I was reading about this in my pregnancy book! It says around week 30-31 you may notice a decrease in the movement, but that's because your uterus is getting more cramped. As long as you're feeling LO move at least a few times, defo nothing to worry about!

Our little ones love to worry us don't they :D

my routine has also been to pot which may explain things....i was up and down all night and didnt sleep well with drunk hubby....lol.....and then was in bed til 2pm, so maybe boo boo all confused!!! xx

Pip does that a lot more now he has less room but he has made up for it today! Boo boo will be back to its normal ways soon xx

he/she just had a little wriggle about and my tummy did some breakdancing..

must just be having a lazy day...like mummy :)

xx

well after all that worry.......or start of worry...went to bed, lay down...VERY wriggly boo boo....lol

oh and i got diamonds :D lucky lady....

xx

same here hunni bubs literally kicked me non stop yesterday was actually getting quite painful!

He's been quieter today, still wriggling/kicking just not as hard thank god! dont think my insides could have taken much more! xx

All normal Hun Orlando has been quieter today think I have eaten too much lol!

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

My LO went through a stage recently of quietness. He's a bugger he'd be really quiet all day and I'd mention it to OH. within the hour he'd start wriggling again!!!! Naughty!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back