having a worry......

Samsgirl

Reaction score
hello ladies....

since bump dropped i have noticed that boo boo's movements have changed. anyone else notice this?

The movements have become more kind of squirmy rather than big noticeable kicks.....so it's more like i feel it actually squirming about and bits poking out rather than the frantic wriggles i was feeling over the last few weeks..

i still get the occassional big nudge, but it's definitely changed....

it seems to have been extra quiet today......but then so have i....plus OH been out all day so its not like i been talking as much...i have slept most of the day! Do you think this is why boo boo been quieter? also just running out of room?

xx

I get more squirming than big kicks. Still get kicks but a hell of a lot more wriggling and squirming.

i can feel squirms going on now...it has been very active since wednesday........maybe just having a quieter day...xx

They also quieten down before u go into labour. Fingers crossed!!

my mates went crazy the night before.....she knew something was up cos it had never been so lively...but i have heard a few days before they can go a bit quiet....like they are reserving energy or something...eeeek!

just had some chocolate...purely for experimental reasons...lol....proper wriggles now...

think it must just be a quiet day....calm before storm maybe......xx

Of course it was for experimental reasons. Lol! Glad it worked though!

im gettin more squirmy movements now, guessing there running out of room so cant move as much :)

glas the choco got things going a bit at least xxx

Oooooooh would be exciting if boo boo's just getting their energy up to make an entrance!

But their movements do seem to change when they drop down and cub still gets quiet days when I think he's having another growth spurt (I can usually tell because he quietens and my bump gets very itchy!)

oh go verity....i dont need a growth spurt...ha ha :D x

my bump cant really drop but since the last growth spurt the kicks lessened and mostly all i get now is wriggles and squirmy movements. feel like ive got a chest burster alien thingy in there sometimes the way she pokes out of the skin lol. also ive noticed that i cant feel some of the movements even when i can see them!

yeah..i think cos boo boo has dropped...a lot of movements will now be behind my placenta cos i have a placenta on front and low lying, not that low that it will cause problems, but its on the front...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back