VERY wriggly baby...

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Hello all....sorry for all the threads today!!!

I know we worry when the babies are quiet but OMG boo boo has literally not kept still today....i seriously do not think it has slept....

from the moment i woke up its little feet and knees have been tickiling my right hand side and there's all sorts of tickles and movements going on round my groin where i am assuming its hands and head!!

anyone else have days where its just non stop?? more like 10 movements a minute at this moment, never mind in 24 hours!!

<will be on tomorrow worrying that its quiet>

xx

Lol you wait til you're trying to change the nappy with all of that thrashing about ;)

yeah hun harry is like this aswell he has days where he's constantly sticking his feet into me and moving around and pushing down and some days he's quiet, xx

yeah hun harry is like this aswell he has days where he's constantly sticking his feet into me and moving around and pushing down and some days he's quiet, xx

this is harry too.....if its a boy xx

i love the name harry and it's the only name me and hubby could settle on! lol

Same here with the wriggling, actually find myself talking to my stomach begging for a break but then again like you say will panic the next day if bubs is quiet we cant win xx

Pip has been like it all say. Had a 2 hour nap and could feel him moving throughout! Hiccups and all! Lol!

Same here with the wriggling, actually find myself talking to my stomach begging for a break but then again like you say will panic the next day if bubs is quiet we cant win xx

I do that!!! lol

Ive had this a few days over the last week. Lil bugger only actually sits still when I'm meeting friends who'd prob quite like to feel her move.

At last weeks antenatal even the mw noticed she hadn't stopped for the whole 2hours we were there. Lol

Xxx

same here for the last day or so she dosent seem to keep still for long.

I had this the other day, was at my mums for about 4 hours, on sofa watching films.. And had her puppy asleep between my legs, she did not stop from 12-4!! I was eating lunch and she still didn't stop moving around! Wasn't just the occasional wriggle she was full on kicking and punching lol! She did go quiet the next day but she must have been exhausted! Lol so don't worry if tomoZ is quiet! X

Same here! LO has gone so quiet over last week, but today has been a complete turn around! I even found myself googling it, worrying he might be telling me he's distressed etc, but I read it's completely normal! He's hardly slept by the looks of things!
Glad he's content, but the movements are really hurting me now :(

Last edited:
I had exactly the same yesterday. She just didnt stop moving and was still going at 11.30 last night when i went to bed. After i was getting worried on friday thinking she hasnt moved much it was the much needed reasurance i needed. xxx

they will all be quiet today.....worn themselves out xx

I dont know im sat here and princess is kicking about. It was actually getting quiet painfull last night xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back