Very Worried

happy-chick

Reaction score
I did a HPT this morning out of interest and it seems less bold than the ones I did a few weeks ago.

Ive rang EPU and have a scan on Tues so will find out then if everything is ok but just wondered has this happened to anyone else?

My OH has gone to get another test incase its the test, im really worried that something is wrong.

:hug: :hug: :hug:
Try not to worry. How are you feeling otherwise?
Hope all is well..... :hug: :hug:

Im terrified hun!!

Symptoms have eased last week but still there as far as sickness etc. Boobs arent really sore but they still look like 'pregnant boobs'

I just dunno.......

Easier said than done I know but please try not to panic hun. Symptoms will start to ease a bit as you head for the second tri.
Let us know how you get on with the test. I'm thinking of you and keeping everything crossed. I'm sure all is well though....take care
:hug: :hug: :hug:

oh hun im sure its nothing :hug: please dont worry all will be ok its quite normal to your symptoms to start to go down mine have a little, sending you lots of hugs hun and good luck for scan next week :hug: :hug:

give me a shout if you wanna chat at all

Hi hun :hug:

Try not too worry HPT sensitivity can vary even with the same brand or even test from the same pack can differ.

Take alook here it asksand answers the same question there. have a good look around the site too it has some great and funny info on pregnancy tests.

I'm sure it's all fine, and just think it's not long before you get to see LO heartbeat and limb buds flickering about on the hospital moniter.

:hug:
xSuzx

xSuzx said:
Hi hun :hug:

Try not too worry HPT sensitivity can vary even with the same brand or even test from the same pack can differ.

Take alook here it asksand answers the same question there. have a good look around the site too it has some great and funny info on pregnancy tests.

I'm sure it's all fine, and just think it's not long before you get to see LO heartbeat and limb buds flickering about on the hospital moniter.

:hug:
xSuzx

Thanks Suz,

Thats put my mind at rest a little and good to know. I hope you are right and everything is ok on Tuesday, seems such a long way away right now!

Thanks again :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am sure that everything will be fine honey. Take care and let us know how you get on on Tuesday. xxx

Hi

Im sure all is fine hun :hug: good luck for tuesday :hug:
Katrina

Jo :hug:
try not to worry doll..... There was an article in Fridays Scottish Sun...maybe The daily record??? i read, It stated that Thousands of pregnancy test kits have been recalled due to them showing negative results.... the hormone level detector dye wasn't strong enough...... they mentioned clear blue as one of the test being withdrawn from the hospitals..... Try to google your one and see if it has been effected.... I am sure it probably will be.... these chemical companies tend to supply everyone..

Good luck sweetheart, roll on tuesday so we see another lovely healthy scan from you... Try not to worry too.... you know your chances of a normal pregnancy this time are higher... so please doll.. think positive... we will all think positive with you!! :hug:
I hope this helps rest your mind a little?
Lv Yvonne xx

Try This link.... See if it helps http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007260589,00.html

Jo-

I am pretty sure after 8w you hcg levels drop off again as your placenta is now doing more and more hormone production so that is probably why. I almost did a test yesterday too but thankfully stopped when I read that.

I am sure you are fine :hug:

PM me if you need to chat :hug:

I hope everything is Ok :hug: We are around a similar stage and my symptoms have changes lots over the past week too.

let us know how you get on :hug:

fothers said:
Jo-

I am pretty sure after 8w you hcg levels drop off again as your placenta is now doing more and more hormone production so that is probably why.

I didn't know how many weeks it was, but this is exactly what I was about to say hun
xx

fothers said:
Jo-

I am pretty sure after 8w you hcg levels drop off again as your placenta is now doing more and more hormone production so that is probably why. I almost did a test yesterday too but thankfully stopped when I read that.

I am sure you are fine :hug:

PM me if you need to chat :hug:

Just looking into that now, thanks chick x

Human chorionic gonadotropin (commonly known as hCG), is produced by your body during pregnancy. It is produced by cells that form the placenta. hCG can first be detected by a blood test around 11 days after conception. It can be generally detected about 12 - 14 days by a urine test. hCG level will double rougly every 72 hours. The levels will reach their peak in the 8 - 11 weeks of pregnancy (the third month) and then will decline and level off for the remainder of the pregnancy.

That gives me a bit of hope...

I'm sure it's that hun :hug:
but good idea to get checked out anyway - just for your peace of mind

huni i wouldn't worry to much... but i totally understand, try not to worry too much

but it is true what the others said.... your going to be fine :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back