Scared of Pregnant Women!!

Aww i like the idea of that libs, thoughg even when i see pregnant woman i feel a affinity witrh them because i know were going through the same thing!

You can often tell though when you are being looked at by a broody couple of someone who thinks it's nice.

Or a petrified man who thinks you are going to start giving birth any minute, lol! Certain people have a petrified look about them that doubles when you tell them you are overdue, lol!

Lau
x

I remeber feeling akward in my first pregnancy with a friend that was having problems concieving, and i moaned about it alot! I look back and feel really guilty, cos i know she would have loved having morning sickness.
Thank god she concieved through IVF, i no longer feel guilty now im having another!

apparently if you give birth in a shop you get loads of free stuff from them like free food or whatever - my colleagues at work all said if i was in labour they'd take me to marks and spencers and leave me there til we all got free food for a year :)

all a myth :(
I worked in M&S and we used to actually get pregnant women wandering the store as they thought that if their waters broke there they got free stuff. Nope - our cleaners just got a bit extra work that evening :rotfl:

libs said:
I worked in M&S and we used to actually get pregnant women wandering the store as they thought that if their waters broke there they got free stuff. Nope - our cleaners just got a bit extra work that evening :rotfl:

Quality.. very funny! Maybe they just wanted to call their kid Mark Spencer ! :rotfl:

I went swimming on my due date & the lifeguards looked terrified! As if I was about to go into labour in the pool.

topbird said:
libs said:

Quality.. very funny! Maybe they just wanted to call their kid Mark Spencer ! :rotfl:

Or - as the woman in the training videos was called :roll: Emma Ness (say it outloud)

I think its tesco and asda you get free struff if you go into labour!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back