scared now

nicky1980

Reaction score
my hubby left to go on an over night stag night 2 hours away this morning so ive got up and felt really strange went to loo and found id lost my plug im 40 weeks plus 1 day and now im scared to death of going into labour on my own with my other children ive had to be started off with them all so i dont know the signs what do you ladies think i dont want to spoil my hubbys night by getting him home for it be a false alarm

I'm not too sure hun, I know that people can lose their plug a few weeks before going into labour but with you being overdue already I'm not sure.. Are you having any pain or anything?

I asked the MW about plug yesterday and she said that when it's clear labour can still be a while off but if it is pinky/bloody then to phone in as things will probably start soon after that. Not sure if that's always the case though!

Sorry I'm not much help lol xxx

hi i would give the labour suite a quick ring and ask them as your overdue, will put your mind at rest, id also ring and tell hubby then at least if he needs to come home at short notice hopefully he wont be drinking!! (stag do and all lol)

I got a sweep and lost my plug the days after - was like a brown jelly ring... Anyway I did not give birth till 12 days later so I dont know if it means anything. Perhaps different if you feel you are losing water or blood. I would say to your OH to go to the stag party but not drink. If you start feeling like labour is actually starting, pains in tummy or back then you can call him and drag him back. 2 hours away is not that far as long as you call him nice and early. My labour was 36 hours from my first pains/contractions but as you know some people go quick and others are ages in first stage. I would feel the same as you and not really want to take away from his night out. he will be nervous leaving you too I bet!!

oooh how lovely are you letting him go. i wouldnt want my oh to go in the 1st place.

i would say same as the others. let him know so he is aware and may need to come back. xxx

hi guys yeah he went he didnt drink thank god he back now anyway so the baby can come now lol still losing a lot of jelly type stuff but nothing else im only 3 days over so we will see

Glad he's home :) hopefully your LO will make an appearance soon - must be too comfy in there lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back