Very sad MM

monster_munch

Reaction score
OK - last night OH and I had a massive row.

Apparantly someone I know looks at this site and has figured out who I am - obviuosly seeing my ticker they know I am pregnant and have told my father in law and his wife (via my step-sister-in-law) Basically they rang up, pissed off that we hadn't told them, so hubby took it out on me saying I probably announced it on the internet before I even told him :cry: I certainly didn't but he was very very angry.

I slept on the floornext to my daughters cot last night it was so bad :(

Anyway, today he is a little better - we still went to Legoland and had a great time (thanks Suz for the tips :) ) but I am still in deep sh!t with the family.

Basically I am now banned from this site for a while. We will be losing our broadband at the end of this month anyway, so it's probably for the best :(

If anyone wants or needs to chat to me, I will be able to access my emails

(will put my email address up in the adult section)

I'll miss you guys - hopefully I will be able to come back soon

:hug: :hug: :hug:

awww hun! we will all miss you, your so funny!
I'm sure your bloke and the family will calm down about it soon.
I think it was out of order for the person who recognised you to spread it around. Surely they realise telling people online is a lot different to telling family in the early stages.

Take care hun xx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh no! Poor you. Do hope things get resolved soon. Surely he must realise you come here for support, advice etc? :hug:

Who has 'banned' you from coming on here?! Thats bollocks, sorry but I wouldnt let anyone tell me what to do. I mean an explanation and apology to them should be all they need.

Sorry, I just dont want you to go :oops: :hug:

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Sorry that you have to go...

i hope that everything works itself out...

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww hun..

i find getting advice and support from this forum great, and thats what you have had all along your trying for this baby.. like someone else said its so much easier spilling all to a forum than anyone in the family!

I hope you can all sort things out and your back with us pretty soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

Anyway, it should be up to you and your OH to decide together when you tell his parents. It's not the norm to tell family till 12 weeks anyway. I think they are overreacting a bit to be honest hun :shakehead:

That's ridiculous! I would have gone mad if it hadn't been for this site- especially when you don't want to get the hopes up of friends and family or you want to talk about private stuff somewhere that you can get anonymous advice. I'm so sorry you have had a row about it, maybe he doesn't understand how much you need to talk to other women about these things and how much he didn't have to listen to because you were sharing on here if you see what I mean?

Hope you manage to patch it up- I think it's totally reasonable to keep it from family members until 12 weeks when your Dr or Midwife might know earlier for example- it's because God forbid something went wrong people around you would be very upset and you're thinking of them as well as your feelings.

:hug: Hope you're not on the floor again tonight

+++

olivesad.jpg

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

nooooo :(

:hug: hugs to you tho :hug: x

monster_munch said:
OK - last night OH and I had a massive row.

Apparantly someone I know looks at this site and has figured out who I am - obviuosly seeing my ticker they know I am pregnant and have told my father in law and his wife (via my step-sister-in-law) Basically they rang up, p*ssed off that we hadn't told them,

But loads of people don't even tell anyone before they are 12 weeks, couldn't you tell them that? It's cheeky of them to tell you/OH off for not telling them yet. :x

I would (or get OH to) chat to them more about it. There are so many reasons why people don't tell everyone right away such as nerves, fear of jinxing etc.

Explain to OH what a support you get from the forum, and hopefully he'll understand and let you on again soon. :)

I'd be annoyed at people trying to control what I do online, too. If you find it helpful to confide in those on the forum, who don't already have a preconceived idea of you, and a lot of us are in the same boat, that's your prerogative and business, no one has a right to control you about it.

FIL has just rung up to apologise.

I think they were upset because they thought I had announced in to the world (via the internet) and not told them.

I do understand but Hubby is no longer happy with me using this site.

I have been using it as a bit of a crutch and maybe it will do me good?

I don't want to go, but if I don't it could put my mariiage in jepardy (sp) and as much as I love this place, it's not worth that :cry:

I'm shocked he let you sleep on the floor when ur pg. You should make him sleep on the floor tonight.

Poor Monster Munch!
I hope things get resolved soon between you and your hubby. I know it tears me up to no end when me and DH are argueing.
I'm glad your FIL called to apologize, as he should've. Your hubby with probably cool off more now that his family isn't so angry.
We are going to definatley miss you in your absence. Come pop in when you can, we will miss your witty comments!!!

I hope whoever told them reads this and realises how much upset they have caused.

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! and get a life!!

Urchin said:
I hope whoever told them reads this and realised how much upset they have caused.

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! and get a life!!

QUITE!!!!! :x

Well I hope whoever you are are pleased with yourselves!!!. You have no right sticking your ore into other people's business. It's upto M_M and her DH to tell the family when THEY are ready!!

And M_M your hubbie is out of order making you sleep on the floor when you are PG!!! I'd have kicked his arse out of bed.

Sorry to see you go hun. Hope you can sort out the mess your so-called friend has caused :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back