Sorry to moan

timsmom

Reaction score
I'm having such a crappy time at the moment and don't really have anyone who isn't involved who I can vent at. We sold our house in March hoping to move back to our home town. We had been stayng with my sister as she was due to go to Australia and we were going to rent her house while she as away.

I since found out I was pregnant and as 9 months later she is still here and showing no signs of going, I decided I wanted to look for a house of our own. I told my sister who went completely barmy and has basically told us she wants us out. The atmosphere at home is awful and I dread going home.

We have found a house to rent in the short term but our credit score isn't fab because of an identity theft and I don't know if we will get it. I will find out in 7-10 days if we have it or not.

In the meantime, I've been feeling pretty poorly anyway but the doctor says it's just a pregnancy symptom and to try to grin and bear it. To top it all off, my father in law just rang to say that my MIL is very poorly and has to go in to hopital on monday for a colonoscopy as they think she is bleeding internally as her blood count is so low.

I can't take much more. I cry all the time and don't know what to do. We could be homeless, the relationship with my sister is in tatters and now my lovely MIL is ill too. Feel like crawling in to a corner. I can't cope with this pregnancy on top of everything else. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sorry to rant, jsut feeling very low.

awww hun sounds horrible im sure you and your sister will reconsile especially when bubba arrives i hope you get ur new home and :hug: :hug:

:hug: everything will sort itself out you'll see :hug:

Try not to stress, its not good for your blood pressure. Maybe thats why you feel a bit poorly? Sometimes you need to sit back and look at things as if you were on the outside. Can make things seem clearer. Deal with one thing at a time too, alot of problems at once can be over whelming.

Hope you feel brighter soon :hug:

Don't really know what to say, but try not to get too stressed hun

:hug:

have you told the landlord who has the new place you want to rent about the identity theft?

Aww hun, hope things start to look up for you soon, and hope all goes well for your MIL on Monday :hug:

With your rented property application, you can appoint a financial guarantor if you don't pass the credit score (explain to the landlord or agent about the ID fraud), do you have someone who would be happy to act as a guarantor? We do this all the time when people have a bad credit past, it really is more common than you think for people not to pass credit checks.....by fault of their own or not, so especially if you are applying through an agency they should suggest this to you anyway :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back