very personal, sorry!

Layla

Reaction score
hi girls

really sorry about this post, it is a very personal topic :oops: but i need to know wether im over reacting or not.

not really sure how to start it lol, here goes...

there has been a few tiems where i have been half asleep, and jase is watching tv in bed, then he "tries it on" but because he is watching tv aswell he loses consentration and ends up hurting me :oops: not intentionaly tho.
I said to him after a few tiems of this happening that i didnt want him to do it anymore if the tv is on, coz i felt funny about him not consentrating fully on me, it makes me feel cheap and used if he is wathcing the tv at the same time. he agreed.

but then last night we started playing before the cuddles (lol) and he was stareing at me, now i know im stupid but this puts me off, so i asked him not to, so he started watching tv instead!
when i caught him doing that i stoped and told him i didnt want to do anything anymore, well he got in a right strop about it! i rolled away from him, coz i felt hurt he did it and he pushed me, when i told him not to he mimicked me like a child does.

this morning it was my turn for a lay in (we take it in turns) and when he came to wake me i had a pillow over my head, he lifted it up and let it drop back down on my face then walked out.
I got up and went down stairs and he didnt say a word to me, it stayed like that for an hour, then he left to go to work. as he left he did say bye and gave me a kiss on the cheak but it was nothing like it normaly is.

now my question is, do you think im over reaction about the tv thing? is he right to be in a mood with me?

i know its stupid but i get really paranoid if he stares at me during play or cuddles, im not comfy with my body so i get embrassed etc.
and for him to watch tv while we are doing it makes me feel like im not important to him, like cuddles is just something he has to do.
to me its an intimate, bonding, conection between two people, not just a "shag", but thats how it felt last night :(

so, getting back to teh question, sorry i ramble alot, am i over reacting?

xxx

if my partner was watching tv and not me ild be in a mood but he tryed watching you first lol.
it is a time for being close bonding ect and he prob feels closer to you if he gets to watch you??? was he looking at your face or body????

kris is able to watch my face, i think it turns them on more to see you look like your enjoying it if you no what i mean lol but i dont let him watch mybody since having harley :shakehead:

Hi hunnie i dont think you are over reacting at all his attention should be 100% on you when it comes down to doing things like that i cant understand why he should be in a mood with you as everyone has a right to express what they are thinking. I hope that you can sort this problem out which im sure you will do hun. :D

no i agree, its not nice having the telly on. it takes the intimacy away. you should discuss how you both feel about it all. it can be hard but its best to be honest with each other so you dont hurt each others feelings.

Hiya Layla
I don't think you're over-reacting about the TV thing but if you don't want him to look at you, where do you want him to look?
When you say he was "staring" at you, in what way is this a bad thing? I'm not saying it's not bad I just want to know how he's staring.

I can see where you're coming from, but I can also see maybe Jase thought he tried to focus on you and you didn't like it, so he looked at the TV instead and you didn't like that either.

I don't think you're over-reacting mate. I too am very concious of my body and I hate it when mark stares at me during play or cuddles (not that it happens often anymore), but I would be even more annoyed if he looked at the TV when we were playing!!

I understand how you feel when you say it makes you feel cheap, it's like they almost aren't that bothered about the intamacy side and just want a quickie and then back to what they were doing.

Maybe try speaking to him again later and explaining it when he has calmed down? xx

I've got the solution...stare at his willy! That should be enough, most men would hate that!

lol urchin, that made me laugh :lol:

he stares at my face alot, i just dont like it, My ex hubby used to do things like that amoung other things that i really wasnt comfy with, i was young so i went along with most of it.

I know jase doesnt mean it in the way my ex did but im really not comfy with it.

maybe its time that i was tho, guess i will have to try to get used to it

xx

maybe he stares at your face because he loves you and thinks you are beautiful :D xx

yeah he has said that before :roll:

Im just going have to get used to it, its not easy for me tho.

I know you all prob think im stupid over this now too.

I cant help it tho, id rather there was lots of kissing and passion rather than him playing and looking, does that make sense?

sorry, feel really silly now :cry:

no i know what you mean. sometimes it can make you feel under pressure kinda thing. makes you think about it all more rather than being swept away with the moment.

do you feel like it breaks the mood sort of thing?

yes! thats how it feels, couldnt explain that tho, thanks!

i want to be swept away, not stared at as if i have to perform

My OH is the same Layla – Looking at my face & he too says its because he likes seeing me pleasured …. It turns him on & most men like that as someone mentioned but like you I’d rather he didn’t it turns me off. :talkhand:

Don't feel stupid.

I'd kick his backside if he was looking at the TV if I don't think he's interested & it's just a quick sh*g I push him off anyway! But I have issue’s with my body too!

Wobbles said:
I push him off anyway! But I have issue’s with my body too!

hope your username is nothing to do with that haha sorry :moon: :angel:

ToriElla said:
Wobbles said:
I push him off anyway! But I have issue’s with my body too!

hope your username is nothing to do with that haha sorry :moon: :angel:

LOL Laura thought it was to do with my boobs :lol:

My belly :oops: Me & my best pal *wobble wobble* together :oops: :lol:

thanks wobbles, thats made me feel a bit better about things now, glad its not just me.

I know it shouldnt bother me when he looks at me, like we said, its coz he thinks im beautiful and likes to see he is doing a good job hehe

but it puts me off, then i cant get in to it proberly and then it just feels like sex, not the passionate experience i wanted, god just thought, maybe im really spoilt! i just want the faireytail ending for everything :(

xxx

Well I want that ending too :lol:

I seen the topic earlier & had to do something then forgot about it soz :oops: Same as you once he starts staring at me the moments gone from passionate to sex, hurry up jobby. :lol: I'd rather he stuffed his head in the pillow & groaned than stare at me :lol:

lol me to!!!
or in my neck, thats really nice
xx

... Just as long as your not looking at my face :lol:

yeah lol, thanks hun, you really cheered me up :)

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back