very personal, sorry!

I like my oh to watch me it turns me on more lol
but i dunno what to say on ur situation cut the plug off tv i say lol n turn lights off then theres no excuse

i slept on the sofa for half the night, then Coby started so i went up to see to him, so then jase came down and slept the rest of the night on the sofa.

he at work now, he gets back about 11ish

xx

Awww Layla you poor thing he sounds like a right big baby!!!

When me and Carl had been together for about a year we were doing the business on the couch and the telly was on behind us. I was straddling him(sorry tmi :oops: ) and i thought it was going great until he had the cheek to reach for the remote and turn the telly over!!! Obviously i wasn't exciting enough for him! :x Needless to say we've never had the tv on during it again!

I dont think you should allow tv on in your room anymore. Plus that will make you feel better too cos you wont have the unflattering light of it anymore.

Dont know what to suggest about jase though cos he sounds like he's being really nasty about it. When me and OH fall out he is usually really horrid and ignores me so i used to run about all day sucking up to him but now i've found that just acting normal towards him in the morning gets him over his pap and we just act like nothings happened. ( oops sorry i've gone on a bit :oops: )

hi hun,

he does that alot, gets in a strop about something, says something to hurt my feelings then acts like nothing has happend and carries on as normal, up untill now i have gone along with that, but now im sick of it.

he has to know that he cant just shout and me one min and then be all nice to me the next like nothing has ever happend. i cant do that, i need to talk about the problem, deal weith it, say any sorrys that need to be said then i can forget about it and get back to normal.

im sticking to my guns over this one, im stubbon as hell, only prob is, so is he, so this could go on for a while.... :cry:

but i defo refuse to say sorry to him, i didnt do anything wrong this time

xxx

we have made up now.

he came and asked if we could talk about it, i explained why i was angry, hurt etc and he said sorry

xx

glad u made up. i hate fallin out with my OH.
xx

My partner used to do that, stare at the tv while we were getting intimate, he wasnt doing it to try and hurt me it just distracted him.

The simple solution was turn it off!!! if we are going to spend time together and quality time the tv shouldnt be on, I have no problems with showing my body to my partner or him staring at me becuase he loves me and loves what he sees and that makes me feel really good about myself.

I hope the tv problem has got sorted becuase thats no way to spend quality time together I dont think its fair on your relationship.

xx

Hi layla - I think that he's very rude to watch TV while you're making love. You are right.

However, I think that it's a natural thing sometimes for peoples' minds to wander while making love, and mine does sometimes? Does yours?

Lastly, I think that you should talk about it. Tell him how you feel, if you can, and he should tell you how he feels. That way neither of you is in a mood and you can agree to disagree, but at least you've expressed yourself about an important part of your relationship.

Hope I made sense!

Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back