Am i overreacting?

abcd1234

Reaction score
I know my hormones are all over the place and i'm so fed up of OH and his behaviour but he seems to think hes done nothing wrong. Things ahd been great until thursday, i asked him not to go in to town with all the girls from work because they are constantly bitching about him behind his back and flirting with him when hes around and one especially keeps spreading rumours to try and break us up, he got funny but eventually said he wouldnt go. So thursday i ring him and ask if he will go to the pub with my friends friday, hes never met them and they've been asking for a month if he'll come out and he says yes!
Thursday night i jsut knew he'd gone in to town, so he'd done something he said he wouldnt knowing it would upset me, friday he ignored me all day and night meaning he let me and my friends down. Saturday i was meant to be going for a meal with him and his family and again he ignored me, his mum txt me confirming times so i had to tell her i didnt think i could come, she obviously told him this and he still didnt ring, sunday he still ignored me and this morning i get a text saying sorry can i see you on my lunch to talk, so i said ok, lunch time comes and he rings saying why didnt i ring him over the weekend and i cant tell him what to do and friday he forgot and i said i couldnt go sat so he left it :x i'm so angry when i asked why he hadnt come down like he said he would he made up some crap about not being able to leave work (we work in the same place doing the same job and i know he can easily leave). He got irritated said hed ring later and i hung up on him and cried!!
even thinking aobtu it all im so angry but he jsut seems to think i'm over reacting

No I dont think you're overreacting hun. That was mean of him to agree not to go out then just go anyway then not pitch up on Friday and just say he forgot :fib: Ok so you didnt call him all weekend but he didnt call you either did he!
You should probably get together and talk things through :hug:

I don't think your overracting at all. xx Men.. they just haven't a clue here have some of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xx

You're not overreacting at all! Some guys are so terrible with communication, my OH is similar, he just doesn't see the need of letting me know what's going on sometimes! You guys need to sit down together and have a chat so you can let him know that you would like it if the two of you could communicate better about these things and that it upsets you when he ignores you, that he needs to make an effort as well. Good luck hun, I know how you feel and I know that it's crap! :hug:

He probably ignored your texts and calls because he knew he'd get earache for going out on thursday. And to be fair telling him he can't go out then expecting him to come out with you on friday is a little controlling don't you think? Trust me the more you try and tell blokes what they can and can't do the more they'll do as they please anyway! So what if the girls at work are bitches? He's a grown man and I'm sure he can handle himself.

Just my slant on it hun. Hope you work things out :hug:

the issue isnt that he went out its that he said he wouldnt, and that he promised he'd come out friday! He's also tried to turn me in to a practically house bound wife since becoming pregnant, he wont take me out and if people invite us out will make excuses.
I've already decided to stop trying with him now anyway, he's not gonna be around for me or his baby so i'm not putting myself through that pain, i'll do it alone

abcd1234 said:
the issue isnt that he went out its that he said he wouldnt, and that he promised he'd come out friday! He's also tried to turn me in to a practically house bound wife since becoming pregnant, he wont take me out and if people invite us out will make excuses.
I've already decided to stop trying with him now anyway, he's not gonna be around for me or his baby so i'm not putting myself through that pain, i'll do it alone

But you said he wasn't allowed to go out so if you'd just let him in the first place you'd be fine now.

Like I said I hope you sort things out :hug:

i never told him he couldnt go, maybe thats a typo, i siad i wasnt comfortable with it and he said he wouldnt go. He's run off before for a month cos he freaks out and thats what hes doing this time too, thats why i'm not willing to sort it. He also had a breif thing with one of hte girls during this month

Is it worth the hassle he's giving you?? seems like a lot of stress to me.. I'd just not ring or text and see if he comes to you if he doesn't then he not worth it :hug: it's just so hard to get them out of our heads i know not seen my ex now for three wks he's not rang or text me and i just don't know how he can behave like this i'm carrying his baby ffs! I think about him all the time when really i should be thinking about my LO. They just need to grow up in my opinion :hug: xx

abcd1234 said:
i never told him he couldnt go, maybe thats a typo, i siad i wasnt comfortable with it and he said he wouldnt go. He's run off before for a month cos he freaks out and thats what hes doing this time too, thats why i'm not willing to sort it. He also had a breif thing with one of hte girls during this month

Sorry hun, didn't realise he was being such a prat. Have a :hug:

totally not overreacting! im lost for words sometimes really some men :roll: :wall:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back