vbac course?

Squeakz

Reaction score
hey ladies as the title says really I have to go on a vbac class as part of my antenatal care so I can discuss it with my consultant......

anyway anyone been on one? how, is it?
xx

Not heard of this but sounds interesting? I'd like something similar? Let us know how it is x

I will do! its not for ages yet but was intrigued. its not until september yet but thought I would check.....apparently I have to x

apparently its a course wll a one off class I think to discuss vbac options ....... very confuzzlibg....lol x

Weird. I thought midwives were supposed to go thru all the options with you?

haha youd think. lol...i have to go to a course then go to the consultabt and discuss iy more lol x

oh joys hehe.
I keep bringing up home birth but they just keep dismissing it :(

Last edited:
vbac does that still mean viginal birth after cection xx

oh joys hehe.
I keep bringing up home birth but they just keep dismissing it :(

Snap! In fact I was flatly refused (although I know they can't refuse in theory) and told in no uncertain terms that I would be risking life and limb (or womb) to have a hbac x

really? would yoi not be scared to? sorry if thats a bit personal..... after j the thoughy terrifies me a little......

They scared the shit out of me tbh but I've got an appointment with the head mw 19th July to discuss my options as I'm not happy with the thought of constant monitoring x

sorry cosmic is that cos you had the csec? I realise this what the course is for but if you have a s

section does it mean strapped to a bed constant monitoring (or try to) do they insert a canula straight away? x

Yeah because I had a section last time they want to insert a cannula straight away "just in case" and have constant monitoring from start to finish. As they don't have wireless monitoring, it mean having those straps around my stomach and attached to the machine x

ah crapp....im probably gonna be thw same....f..... grrrr....... fingers crossed you get what you eant hun x

I wanted a water birth, they said no, so that's really what I'm fighting for at the moment. We'll see how it goes with the head mw but I don't want to be irresponsible x

It is stupid tho as every birth is differant.

Everyone keeps dismisisng me wanting a home birth as it's my first and I'm high risk (of miscarrage and diabetes) but still high risk is on my notes so :(

Hope you girls get what you want and all goes smooth :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back