vbac/elective c section

serenitylove

Reaction score
how do you choose? i know i want to try vbac but with my bp and weight issues im wondering if it going to be safest option what are everyones views and anyone else got this choice

Im having another section, the hospital dont allow vbac after 2 or 3 sections and ive already had 2, but im happy with that.

I haven't been given the option yet,haven't seen mw,just had a chat on phone and she told me that they would push 4 vbac which is what I want. I had 2 natural births b4 my c section and don't know how we'd cope if I had to have c section again,my natural births were relatively problem free,no stitches,although long labours and I was home same day,I had a c section wiv my youngest due to him been undetected footling breech,went to hospital expecting a quick birth and str8 home and ended up been stuck there 3 days and then struggling to do anything for a good week after.
Every1s reasons r different tho xxx

i was induced with my dd with high bp and failure to pregress and heartbeat dropped led to emerg csec but this time round every box is being ticked for high bp again and when i tackled consultant i was told it my choice even though id prefer her honest opinion they dont like to be seen to favour either way i just want baby here safest way what a headache lol

Im having a section as had 1st under a general and 2nd was elective. xxxx

I would sit down next time you see your consultant and push for an honest answer for what would be safest, for you and baby x I've not had a section but could you try for vbac and if you need a section have one then you're not limiting your choice to just a section x

If it would be possible I would always try to give birth myself (after a caesarian) and if that doens't work out they can always intervene.

A c-section is really a big operation and less healthy for the body so trying yourself is always (in my opinion) the best option.

Please also be carefull where you give birth not all hospitals have your health as a main concern, keep in mind a c-section is much faster and easier for the hospital (so some could try to convince you for this).

I never have a caesarian luckily and wish all the ladies in this thread the best of luck with their decisions.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back