Vaccinations?

ISH

Reaction score
I don't remember being told anything about this, how does it happen, do we have to book appointments ourselves?

You should get notification of appointment day & time from the doctor baby is registered with, that what our do anyway

I have to book all mine with the nurse at our clinic, Jacob has his last lot Tuesday week until he is 12 months but will be getting 3 needles this time :( will be so glad when it's over, I hate them :(

Last edited:
yeah i got a letter through with my 2 LO's x

I've had notifications for all of Oscars x

Edit - Think that the HV talked to us about this at his 6 week check and that she sent off a form or something, not sure now, can't remember totally but check with your HV at his check and they'll know how it works in your area xx

Last edited:
I wasnt told anything and ended up having his eight week jabs at about 12 weeks. I had to book myself and they were very busy. I haven't been sent anything for his second set, but should be four weeks after. Looks like i'll have to get in touch again, i tried to do it on the day but they only had diary for one week ahead!!!

I got Sophie's letter after I had registered her at the doctors. We've got to go the 2nd week in march :( x

I went for my 6 week check and was told to book them in then! They have them at 8 weeks, 12 and 16 :) xx

I've had mine come through by post too, she has them this wednesday :( x

Hi Chrissie, yes I do. Im East London.

Hiya, thought so, we seem to have to book everything ourselves here or nothing gets done :D did you have to get your little one the BCG one?

Last edited:
I was supposed to but I didn't, i'm still thinking about it. How about you?

They only mentioned it when he got the 5 in 1, it was supposed to have been discussed at six week check up - as they have the BCG first!

We got our appointments in the post but I was told by our surgery that if I didn't get a letter to just show up at the right age on the day they run the vaccination clinic and they'll just do it there and then.

I was supposed to but I didn't, i'm still thinking about it. How about you?

They only mentioned it when he got the 5 in 1, it was supposed to have been discussed at six week check up - as they have the BCG first!

I was given a letter by the HV with an appointment to get it done when she came around after the midwives discharged me and yes I had it done as she kept telling me how very important it was to have it done, was asking you because Jacob had it done as his first one, was born in October and had it done in November and it only left a little dot which I thought was great but now it's a big red lump and was going ask if yours was the same if you had it done :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back