Used Predictor tests again...

MissJuly10

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I've been writing in my journal but thought I should move to here where there's more traffic.

I did a Predictor test at 10.30 last night which came up with a faint pink line pretty much straight away. I did another early this morning, around 5.50am and both test and control lines took a while to show up but I have another faint second line on there too. :yay:

Trying hard to stay calm as hubby wants a stronger, darker line before getting excited so wants to test in a week. I suppose this will be my 1ww thread!!

I was tempted to post in BFP Announcements but I'm so nervous that I can't bring myself to! I've been trying to find my camera and have had no luck yet, I doubt the lines would show up anyway as they're soooo faint! :(

The last time I got a line on a test was my BFP in March, I used a Predictor for that too and another after the MC and there was nothing on it at all. My friend used four Predictors and had no lines at all, not even an evap so I'm finding it hard to doubt my tests but after trying for so long, it doesn't feel real yet.

Phew.....Keep staring aat my tests!!

x x x

I've never used these tests but as you have experience with what they look like at bfn and bfp id be :dance:.

I can so understand being cautios tho. Praying they get darker for you. x

Aw hun i was so happy to read you had got a second line im praying its bfp for you. i will be glued to your posts. xxxx

So happy to read this hun.... wishing you lots of baby dust!! i'd be temped to go buy every test going he he!!

Look forward to next weeks post already xx

Aww Hun how exciting! I'm keeping everything crossed chick - get ya self a digital! Xx

I agree, get yourself a digi test and do it soon. I really hope this is it for you. Although I already think it is!!

Thanks ladies. Am very tempted to grab a Morrisons own brand and just do that but I'd be gutted if it BFN. Arrrrghhhh!!! :wall:

Just talking to a friend who is a midwife, she reckons I'm around 5 weeks! Soooo tempting to get a ticker. Do I?? Eeeeep, somebody slap me!!

x x

i would be peeing all over the shelves of morrisons if i were you lol

If it was me I would just rather know one way or the other. If its a BFN then although you'll be gutted you'll be able to move on a bit and start planning for future cycles. If it's a BFP then it's all systems go and hopefully this time it will be ok for you. But it would be good to go see a doctor and get the ball rolling.

I think there is a high chance its a BFP as you've already got lines on some HPTs. xxx

i would be peeing all over the shelves of morrisons if i were you lol

I've seen women like you when I'm out. I always assumed they were just drunk. Didn't realise they were all waiting for BFPs :lol:

:rofl: !!!

I'm off out, going to see my friend and show her the tests, maybe take a cheap brand and do one while I'm there. EEEEEEEK!!

If we're preggers and we're 5 weeks, I'm due on 1st February 2012! Awww. :pray: little bean sticks!

x x

Ok but hurry up and let us know. FX for you xxxxxxxx

p.s. if you are 5 weeks then you're only a few days behind me xx

you soooo have to do one save up all your wee wee for extra long until you cant hold no more then do it ( i so am like a dealer lol) let us know asap hehehe eeeek xxxxxxxxx

you soooo have to do one save up all your wee wee for extra long until you cant hold no more then do it ( i so am like a dealer lol) let us know asap hehehe eeeek xxxxxxxxx

You're a pee pusher

So scared!! Doesn't feel real at all. Think I need to be pinched or something lol. I'm going to stick to my guns and not test til hubby's home cos he wants to be there, plus I need his eyes, they're immune to evaps and non-existent lines! :rofl:

x x

dam you resisted my junkie charm! your like a say no ad campaign lol
soooo exciting xxxx

You're probably right to wait for OH. God you're so sensible!! How do you manage it?

I couldn't and didn't wait for OH, I'd done 4 tests by the time he got home lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back