Urgh

BabyBrain

Reaction score
I'm really not sure how much more I can take. I've hardly slept the last 2 nights and now even sitting down is uncomfortable. I ended up in tears last night cos of the pain in my hips and where I broke my back, I tried to get up and just couldn't move. I had to wake up the OH to help me :(. My legs are aching and my bump feels so bruised, my ribs are killing me and I get so breathless even sitting down. I've got 4-6 weeks more of this and I honestly don't know how I'm going to do it without cracking up.

I'm going to hobble down to the health food shop later and get some epo, don't want rlt cos of the hormone thing......anything else I could get? I'm determined not to start it all til 37 weeks when he's fully cooked but I think having it ready will make me feel calmer xxxxxxxxxx

Aww I can sympathise as the only place I'm somewhat comfy is in bed. Hurts to sit stand and walk, when it's really bad I lay on my side in a warm bath so water supports bump :) xxx

Oh hun, I'm sorry you feel so uncomfortable! You could also (when you're 37 weeks) start nipple stimulation and have sexy time with your oh. This is suppose to kick of things!!

Hope u feel better soon!!

xx

:hugs:Oh honey you sound so much like me. Its awful isn't it. No-one understands unless they are going through it. I feel so miserable moaning all the time but all I wanna do is go to bed and sob. Love and hugs to you darling. xxxxxxxx

I'm on my ball all day today rather then the sofa, even if I can just have a few hours of him out of my ribs I'll feel better lol. Albert had better get a good job cos he's going to be paying for one very very expensive nursing home for his poor mum and dad lol xxxxxxxxx

massage and bathing with clary sage oil is supposed to help things along. i mix mine with a bit of lavender oil in the bath and a base oil for rubbing into bump.

I know how you feel, i think this is one of the worst yet exciting parts of pregnancy! x

I am complaining fo being uncomfortable already I am going to be terrible when I get to where you are now!!!

Hope you start to feel better soon BB :) xxx

I am complaining fo being uncomfortable already I am going to be terrible when I get to where you are now!!!

Hope you start to feel better soon BB :) xxx

Oh BellaRaven I am exactly the same I am dreading when I am that far gone- I'm already tired all the time and i honestly cant remember the last time i slept through the night!

I really hope BB that things start moving next week for you- the moment he is fully baked get the ball rolling - thats what I fully intend to do- anything to kick start labour from 37 weeks (sods law spud will come probably late ;()

xxxxxxxx

Awww hunnie hope ur feeling ok. I get backache but nothing like what u have. Hope u feel better soon
xxxxxxx

I think pregnancy has turned me into a wimp lol. I've had ovarian cysts burst, broken my back, surgery without any anaesthetic, a fractured skull, smacked about the dojo by a geriatric karate teacher cos I called him Yoda lol you name it I've had it. I dunno why I can't handle this, maybe it's because it's just not about me.

Dunno lol but I need to man up for labour or my OH is really going to suffer bless him :D xxxxxxxxx

Hahaha, Belive me ive been through labour, no pain compares to it. But on the plus side u get a bundle ov joy after. I have actually forgot how painfull it was, dont know if thats a good thing or a bad haha xxx

I just had a little weep like a big girl cos I got up and couldn't put any weight on my left leg cos of the pain. Don't know if its SPD, arthritis or baby on a nerve or just all 3!! But bugger me IT HURT!!!!!!!!

Awww Leanne, i feel sorry yas hun. Hope u r not in too much pain ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) xxxx

I think the tears were not just the pain but of having just about enough. Got feet up at the mo and OH is gonna help me get into a bath in a bit then put me to bed. Think I shocked him a bit as I never cry like that in pain being so used to pain with the arthritis. xxx

Glad hes looking after u hun. Hope uve got nice candles and a nice cupa tea, bubbles in the bath :) xxxx

ohhh BB its horrible isnt it :( :( babys pushing on my nerves i can barely walk today !!

i cant offer any advice on what to do to help things along as im ignoring all that ( he needs to stay in til 39 weeks) but i just wanted to send lots of hugs and i hope you feel better, all i can say is a lovely bubbly bath always makes me feel better lots of love xxxxx

Ladies I'm sure it's not the last time these children will get on our nerves but at least that will be mental and not physical.......and we can have gin to cure it lol

SOOOOOOOO TRUE BB!! lol. OOOOOOOOOOOO a big ice cold barcardi. I can't wait. lol

My SIL is coming down when Albert arrives and she's going to look after him for the evening whilst mummy has a spritzer lol....any more than that and I'll be flat on my back I reckon lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back