Urgent help needed with Tesco online shop!

Moomum

Reaction score
I've only ever done this once before and that was last christmas!

Basically, I was gonna do my full christmas food shop tonight, but was wondering -

a) can you save your basket and add to it as and when you want
b) do you pay up front, ie tonight, or on the day of delivery

I'm not gonna sit here tonight "shopping" only to find that the lot's been wiped out tomorrow when I'm able to pay :roll:

Heeeelppp - Happy Shoppers :rotfl:

ive only done an online shop once but i paid on the delivery day not order day and yes i saved and added to it the foloowing day.does that help?

Hey hun im not sure weither your shopping order you can save or not :think: But normaly you pay for it when you order it then select a day for delivery and i think you can order and pay now for any selected delivery date if i remember rightly :)

Thats what I was hoping, but can't find a "save basket" option :?

I'd be peeed right off if I went back to it tomorrow and it was all gone :twisted:

yes it saves your basket and you pay on delivery day.

Urchin said:
yes it saves your basket and you pay on delivery day.

So - just to double check - you give your card details over tonight - which "saves" your order, then on the day, when they know exactly what you have, they take the money yeah? :D

That's right moosmum. And you can add/remove items until 12 ish hours before.

I've got my Christmas shop saved for the 23rd but it's not complete yet. I'm adding and editing here and there but booked it just to get the slot.

Minxy said:
That's right moosmum. And you can add/remove items until 12 ish hours before.

I've got my Christmas shop saved for the 23rd but it's not complete yet. I'm adding and editing here and there but booked it just to get the slot.

Ta hun!! Off I go then to spend a fortune :D

you have just reminded me that I need to book my christmas slot lol... off I pop lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back