• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

urgent advice please

Vicki Chambers

Reaction score
im 36 weeks and i just went to the loo and noticed a line down the toilet pan watery brownish colour and when i wiped myself it kinda looks like when ur coming off ur period, brown blood sort of thing.. does anyone know what this could be or has anyone els had it? i dont no if i should go oau or not?

could be a show hun if your worried ring your midwife or hospital

sounds like a show - call the midwife to be sure, but i'd say make sure your bags are packed and by the door :D

bazaar said:
sounds like a show - call the midwife to be sure, but i'd say make sure your bags are packed and by the door :D

hehe they are but i jus realised there aint no nappies in my hospital bag :wall: :wall:

i just got back from hospital they said its a show so its a waiting game now :moon:

aww hun thats great.... hope u dont have to wait too long tho... u been and got some nappies then?? :lol:

Sounds things are happening hun good luck :hug:

it does sound like your plug but it may be a while before anything else happens, i started losing mine aboyt 2 weeks before i had Levi, having said that its always best to be ready in case :wink: good luck :D

I had a show last Thursday... so far nothing which im happy about as shes too small lol.

Hope things start moving for u hun :) xx

i seriously thought i was going into full blown labour last nite, i was getting thightenings regular and they felt like strong period pains and i was also getting back pains, this continued for a couple of hours and my oh keep saying lets go hospital but i knew it was'nt the proper real thing so decided to hold out a bit then they suddenly stopped :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: this is soooooo annoying!!!

(getting nappies today ) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back