:( advice please

saze

Reaction score
ive just been to the toilet and noticed a bit of slight pinkish discharge but no cramping or anything. has anyone els experienced this? am i going to miscarry? help please :(

Ring your midwife or hospital and they can suggest the best action... My midwife told me to just call the hospital if I have any bleeding concerns....

i can barely see it but it seems to have a tinge of pink, ive got my 12weeks scan tomorrow

More info then you need but I had something similar at about 5 weeks when my OH and I had intercourse... apparently your cervix is very tender at this stage and could bleed.... maybe even without the action...

but if you are worrying then call the midwife...

Hope all goes well with the scan tomorrow... will keep fingers and toes crossed for you... :)

thankyou im praying it does :) xx

I'm sure everything will me fine hun. I wouldn't worry too much about the pinkish discharge. Good luck with your scan tomorrow x

don't worry hun, it's probably nothing. As you have your scan tomorrow, your mw is not likely to arrange anything before that anyway. You can check that everything is ok then. But I'm sure it's all fine :)

Hiya

Just wanted to say that I had exactly this happen to me the morning before last and it frightened the life out of me, I laid awake for about 2hrs just waiting for the belly cramps to start thinking I was going to have another m/c! We had our scan yday so was soooo nervous that something was going to be wrong but everything was PERFECT! You will be SO over the moon when you see your little one tomorrow :)

I know its hard but try and get a good night sleep and not to worry too much like I did lol!

Becky xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back