*UPDATED* Early on still but...

leesey

Reaction score
Got a Not Pregnant on digi today (I know I said I wouldn't do it til Sunday but I have no patience!) :(

Still got a line on 20mIU cheapie OPK, and a faint barely there line on a 25mIU cheapie HPT. But a negative on digi? I thought because I had a faint line on the 25mIU I would have enough to get a 1-2 weeks? So obviously I'm feeling blue today.

I haven't given up hope because there was so much ambiguity about when I actually ovulated, I might still just be 10dpo. If I was as far on as I thought I would have a definite line by now based on my past results.

It really puts a downer on my excitement!!

Here's the opk and 25mIU IC:

Attachments

• C5 CD31.jpg
    C5 CD31.jpg
    322.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
they def look like bfps hun! leave it a few days and test with a digi again x

they def look like bfps hun! leave it a few days and test with a digi again x

I got my first faint line on Thursday, and a second one yesterday. I really thought my hcg would have increased by now :(

I think I'm definitely further behind than I thought, so my ticker will probably be way off.

Thanks anyway MrsMc! xx

U are probably really early on still, hopefully by tomorrow ur levels would have increased enough to show on the digi! :) digi's can be really funny when detecting certain levels. Xx

Still definite lines on those!

Give it a few more days for the digi xxx

U are probably really early on still, hopefully by tomorrow ur levels would have increased enough to show on the digi! :) digi's can be really funny when detecting certain levels. Xx

Remember how quickly I got one last month though? That's what's bothering me xx

True, but if u are unsure of dates I wouldn't worry too much, I would have thought in would show up by tomorrow hun. Try and not panic too much yet. Got my fx for a 1-2 weeks test tomorrow :D xx

Try again in the morning Leesey, could just be a little bit too early today to show on digi xxx

Any luck today chic? Really keeping my fx for you babe xxxxx

Good luck Leesey...I have done some research and some people have reported the digi's are not that sensitive so like you suspect you may have ovulated later. FX for you. x

No such luck hon, all my tests turned negative today, even the 10mIU ones. It's getting clear I'm never going to get past 4.5 weeks without medical intervention of some kind.

Silver lining (sounds ridiculous saying that considering the circumstances, but at least I'm used to this part) I know now it's not a clotting issue as I've been taking baby aspirin. That leaves the most likely cause to be low progesterone levels.

Will go to the doctor this week and demand hormone testing.

Will let you know when everything else progresses (last time I didn't bleed for another two days and EPA said it can take up to 2 weeks sometimes). I've had no pain at all, not even a single cramp.

Oh no leesey :hugs: really was hoping this was ur sticky bean :( I agree u need to demand tests from ur doctors now for progesterone levels. Hopefully they can help u ASAP so u can have ur bfp in the next couple of months as it seems as though getting pregnant isn't ur problem at all. Maybe u should also stop ttc until u can get ur answers, it's not fair on urself to keep going through mc's. Thinking of u :hugs: xxx

Oh no leesey :hugs: really was hoping this was ur sticky bean :( I agree u need to demand tests from ur doctors now for progesterone levels. Hopefully they can help u ASAP so u can have ur bfp in the next couple of months as it seems as though getting pregnant isn't ur problem at all. Maybe u should also stop ttc until u can get ur answers, it's not fair on urself to keep going through mc's. Thinking of u :hugs: xxx

I know I should stop, I feel like I should. But I can't bear the thought of not trying everything possible under the sun, and also that obviously I know now I'm extra fertile after miscarrying, I would hate myself for not taking that opportunity if for whatever reason we then struggled to concieve after taking a break.

I want to take a relaxed approach, but we have such an infrequent sex life in the first place that I can't take that risk. We were NTNP for 2 years and 2 months before we started ttc in June, and I only caught one of those months (my first cp last year) because of the sheer lack of regular sex. I want a baby so badly that I would never forgive myself for wasting away our time.

DH and I just had an emotional chat and through all the talking I realised that it's not the miscarriages that make me sad, I feel like I'm used to it now, it's the sheer yearning that aches and hurts me. I've wanted a baby my whole life, and I would want a baby more than money and a big house and anything like that, it's what I was born to do. The miscarriages are just a cruel twist in my journey.

So sorry to read your news, get your bum to the docs and see what they can do to help you. They should at least refer you for further testing now. xxx

So sorry to read your news, get your bum to the docs and see what they can do to help you. They should at least refer you for further testing now. xxx

I've already been referred Kedi, it's just taking a lifetime to get the appointment. The doctor said it would take a couple of weeks, and it's been over a month. Which I know is still a realistic time for referrals to go through but I just need answers so badly. If they ran tests and told me I will never be able to have a successful pregnancy then at least we would know and would move on to other options, I just hate how cruel this is.

Thanks anyway xx

I know I should stop, I feel like I should. But I can't bear the thought of not trying everything possible under the sun, and also that obviously I know now I'm extra fertile after miscarrying, I would hate myself for not taking that opportunity if for whatever reason we then struggled to concieve after taking a break.

I want to take a relaxed approach, but we have such an infrequent sex life in the first place that I can't take that risk. We were NTNP for 2 years and 2 months before we started ttc in June, and I only caught one of those months (my first cp last year) because of the sheer lack of regular sex. I want a baby so badly that I would never forgive myself for wasting away our time.

DH and I just had an emotional chat and through all the talking I realised that it's not the miscarriages that make me sad, I feel like I'm used to it now, it's the sheer yearning that aches and hurts me. I've wanted a baby my whole life, and I would want a baby more than money and a big house and anything like that, it's what I was born to do. The miscarriages are just a cruel twist in my journey.

:hugs: just sat here reading this crying my eyes out, I feel for u so so much. Even though I have been with my oh nearly 10yrs, it's only really been the last 2-3yrs that have had me yearning to be a mum. Not sure if I could have coped having the overwhelming feeling of needing a baby for longer than that.

I know it must be so hard going through ur cruel journey to get ur baby, having just had the one mc has made me so much more desperate for a baby. I just wish u all the luck in the world that if u catch next cycle that u can get help in time :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back