HELP! anyone used preg tests free with preseed??!

fothers

Reaction score
Yesterday I thought I saw a really faint line on an IC preg test but there was no colour as it was so faint. Today I have a bit cystitis-y all day- peeing every hour- not like proper AF cramps but not right. I have did a urine dipstick (have them at work) and there is no infection. Tonight, being a poas maniac I peed on the ones that come free with preseed- had been to loo less than an hour before- and a faint line has come up in time line and looks a bit pink- the sticks are the ones with blue handles with hcg written on the blue.

Has anyone else used them and have you had evaps??!!

I don't want to get excited
:roll:

I posted this first in ttc but thought some of you ladies here might have used them too....

:hug: Sorry Lisa, I don't know.... But I really hope this is a good sign for you sweetheart :pray:
Asda do a pack of two pregnancy tests for £3;88....they are sensitive too... i used these sssoooooo many times..... I got my positives before my periods where due... so if your near an asda.... give it a try...
Good luck Doll, Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

omg asda has cheap ones, im just gonna do them with doctor are free and accurate. :D

i have a clear blue i bought but cant find receipt to take back dunno if they accept it now as ive had it for a while, like about dec last yr. cant find receipt anyway :(

Just done another of the same make and there is a faint line there too- oh can see it so its not just me- have got a tesco and a clearblue in the cupboard so will do one tomorrow with fmu!

fingers crossed

I've got a line on a clearblue, a tesco and another IC this morning- I think it is a bfp :cheer:

I am only 10dpo so it is stil really early :pray:

think u should leave it fothers for a few days then try it again or get one done by doc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back