Update on Lexusno1 **UPDATED**

amandapanda

Reaction score
Just a little update .....

She's still being checked over in hospital -she's been monitored, baby is fine, but her Braxton Hicks are measuring quite strong and her pulse is a little high. She's waiting now for the dreaded internal exam to check her cervix.

**5PM ISH** - Got another text about an hour ago, but was sleeping (bad text buddy!!). She says cervix is high and closed which is good news. They think it may be a urine infection which is causing the tightenings in the cervix so she has 36 hours antibiotics to take at home. If this doesn't seem to help they will admit her for further blood tests and monitoring.....so lets hope it doesn't come to that and evrything settles down in the next couple of days. I'll pass on all your good wishes :) xxxx

Last edited:
Thanks for the update hun, tell her I'm thinking of her.
X

aww not so good for her but glad her bay boy ok. x

Awww poor hunny! I hope everything is ok and she can come home soon xx

Hope she's ok, please pass on my love to her and bubba. x

Bless her, hope shes doing ok xxx

Hope that everything settles with the antibiotics xx

Hi guys. At home now!!!

Amanda pretty much covered it and that's the story! Thanks for updating everyone babe. I feel a bit tender down there as the doctor had to examine me. (was PISSED I didn't get to Veet but at least I'd just showered! Lol)

Gonna see how these meds go and take them religiously as I will NOT be admitted anywhere before the baby comes!

Thanks for all ur concern gorgeous ladies. Love ya all xxx

glad ur ok Lexus, i did wonder if youd managed to Veet yet! lol x

OMG I've only just seen this post as I've been at work today. Glad you're home & all is as well as it can be. Had to chuckle about you not getting Veeted :lol:
Take your meds & hang on in there, hopefully you'll avoid being admitted. Big hugs xxx

Sunnyb xxx

Thank you darlins! PMSL, tell me about it, no such luck!!! Think it would have been worse if I did my test patch though! What makes it worse is that the doc was a bit of a looker! The shame of my unnecessarily hairy bush garden *blush under brown skin* lol

:blush: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
OMG you make me laugh - almost pee'd myself then!
Bloody typical to get a looker, looking at your overgrowth!!!!!

Sunnyb xxx

LOLOL! It was more than a look tho! I know it was an internal examination but it was soooo invasive!

The midwife wheeled in a big f**k off industrial looking lamp and he hoisted my bed up to his chest level like I was a car in a garage. Honestly, pure shame! OH was pissin himself!!!!

oh god forgot u hadnt trimmed the garden yet lol sure he seen worse.. glad u home hope u better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back