Fuffins is in hospital :( updated pg 1

joj

Reaction score
Just got a text from Sophs, she's been in hospital since last night as had mucus and blood loss with back and stomach pains. She's waiting to see the dr and go for a scan now. Will update when I know more

Update
Scan showed baby is very big so will need close monitoring, she's getting pains every few mins so is being put on a trace to check for contractions.
She's having steroid injections to mature babies lungs.

Just got another text from Sophie, blood tests came back fine although her heartrate is a bit high and she's dehydrated. She'll be allowed home tonight :D but has to see the consultant on Monday and go straight back if pains get worse.

:shock: poor Soph!

Hope she is OK - that sounds really scary :cry:

oh bless her! Well she is in good hands and being looked after so lets hope she and baby are given the all clear and home soon xx

:pray: :pray: I really really hope everything goes ok. Like Tilly says, she is in good hands! :hug: :hug: :hug:

:( How many weeks is she? I hope they're both OK!

awwww hunny
good luck your baby will be here soon love
im glad they are keeping a close eye on you and baby

sarah :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck fuffins, your in the best place.
Hope you get some rest and if your baby does come early will be safe.

:hug: :hug:
How far is she along?

She's only just moved over to 3rd Tri this week :cry:

I really hope everything is OK for her, this is very worrying news!! Soph, we're thinking of you :hug:

joj, thank you very much for keeping us updated :hug:

Have no idea how you must be feeling, but have some hugs :hug: :hug:

Hope you and baby are ok, and hope the hospital are looking after you well.

oh no :(

she's in the best place though, got my fingers and toes crossed that her lo holds on in there :hug:

xxx

Hope they are both ok. At least she is in the right place-they can keep a close eye on her and LO.
All the best chick.xxxx
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh no :( I hope she and the baby are alright! Please stay in your mummy little one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back