• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UPDATED****Kidnapped by the hospital - no baby yet :-(

Cleo100

Reaction score
UPDATE

good old cervix is ready to go, first prostin going in at some stage this arvo :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

my OH is under strict instructions to keep chocoholic updated so a labour thread can be started soon as i prob wont get back on here until bubs is here.

really scared and praying a c section wont be necessary, im so excited now, wish me luck!!!!

cleo xxx

Hey ladies,

Just a quick one as these bedside telly internet yokies are pants!!

Im stuck in the hossie as the polyhydraminosis has made silly baby un-engage and puts her at risk of cord prolapse. Im now measuring 52 weeks!!! never felt so uncomfortable in my whole life, i feel like belly is going to burst. they have decided to try to induce me as its too much of a risk to let waters go at home, but cervix is too high and still closed since last check so im stuck here until it softens/my waters go/they decide i need a c section.

will get a further review and cervix check in the am and either update on here, or get my oh to text my text buddy sarah aka chocoholic......

please send lots of cervix softening vibes and labour dust my way, its been 4 days of rubbish braxton hicks and no sleep with no progress and i really need bubba out now!

cleo xxx

Oh Cleo, I hope baby makes a swift appearance soon for you hun :hug: :hug: x

aww hun, I'm so sorry your having such a horrible time. I've been wondering where you got too.
Sending you loads and loads of

***LABOUR AND CERVIX SOFTENING DUST***

Hoping it won't be long until your holding your LO, keep us updated :hug:

:shock: Wow measuring 52 weeks :shock:

Definatley sending labour dust your way :hug: :hug:

LaborDust.gif
LaborDust.gif
LaborDust.gif

and il need to share that, 52 weeks geeeez lady !!! Gosh sorry to hear your stuck in hospital hun hopefully LO will get their bum up and head down for ya soon !!

[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f237/ittybitty41/LaborDust.gif
LaborDust.gif
LaborDust.gif

Was worried about you dissapearing!!

Oh come on baby just slide on down...

:hug:

You poor thing, hopefully it wont be long for you xx

Cervic softening dust coming your way *******

Good luck hun lets hope things happen on their own very soon :D

52 weeks!!!!! :eek: :eek: God you need labour dust like it's going out of fashion!!!
Good luck!! Take care xxx :hug: :hug:

Wow 52 weeks, quick baby get outta there. Hope your feeling ok in yourself. x

OMG I'm sooooooo excited now my texting thumb is ready and it's not gonna be long now hopefully!!!

Not heard anything yet but will update as soon as I get a text!

Good luck Cleo Honey

Sarah xxx

Oh hunnie I hope its very very quick now! You must be so uncomfortable! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

good luck hun, hope it happens for you quickly :hug:

Gosh hun 52weeks :shock:, you must be so umcomfy bless you,
I hope baby arrives quickly for you hun,
All the best,

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members