Update on bleeding, scan & HCG levels

Davinia

Reaction score
Hi All,

Sorry to keep posting about this but for those of you that have been following my pregnancy thought you might like an update.

As you know I have had heavy brown discharge since 27th December which developed into blood last Thursday, well over the weekend it has got mega heavy and I've had a couple of cramps, well after being pushed from pillar to post over the weekend (emergency Dr, Nurse & GP) I finally went to the EPU thismorning. :oops: My last scan when I should have been 6 wks +5 days showed I was just 5wks (sac but no pole etc), today should be 8 wks +2 days they said I was 5-6 wks (gestational sac and yolk present) no fetal pole too early to tell, I had to beat it out of them to let me have a blood test for HCG. :x Well I just rang them and they are 10,000 which is within the range for 6 weeks, I have to go back for another scan next monday, they said there is no need to go for any more bloods because they tell viability by the scan!!!
I have rang work and told them..... more time off!! so I am going to stay at home and keep my feet up and try and be optimistic.... can I?? :) this is doing my head in!! I think before the weeks out I am going to end up being sectioned. :shock:
Although I never really had pregnancy symptoms before apart from being tired, over the last few days my breasts have been slightly more tender, I am still weeing well too..
What do you think? I did an ovulation test so know roughly when we could have coneived then we BD'd a week later which was over 5 wks ago so I spose I could get my hopes up???? & keep praying??
I am still bleeding heavily and have slight backache, spose I just need to hang in there.... no tests are done until you miscarry 3 times!!! :oops:

Hope you are all well.
Lots of Love and Hugs
Davinia.xx

Hi hun im sorry your going through such a rough time at the mo i jsut hope everything works itself out soon you must be worried and stressing out over it all.

my thoughts are with you hun

take care and keep them feet up

luv n hugs

Jean xx

You poor love, you are having such a time of it, I really feel for you. The only thing I could suggest is, according to Toni Wech... (spelling!!) it is possible to have a false LH surge before the real thing, & double ovulations are also not unheard of (twice in one month). Just a couple of thoughts, but it might be worth a read?? It may be that you did actually ovulate later than you thought.

Even believing its a possibility may help you to relax a bit more and make sense it, and that could help in the long term??

Best of luck,

I can't answer any of your questions but I wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you. You must be going through hell. I'm keeping everything crossed for you getting good news on Monday.
Please keep us posted.
Try to get some rest, even though it won't be easy.
Take care,
S

baby been reading all these replys seems like you have a nice bunch of peps on here,im thinkinbg of you big time and cant stop worrie'ing about you.
im here for you allways :lol:
all my love
little sis.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Davinia so glad you decided to go to ER. All that bleeding you have had, did they not say where it is coming from. At least you know babs is still there.
I felt great joy for you hun. Life can mean going through so many heartaches. It sounds good to me. Your temps are high. HCG levels look good and baby is hanging on to you.

So does this mean you dont need to go for your scan on thursday?
Did you go up to the EPU and did they treat you well.

I have mine tomorrow and dreading it as usual. You have give me hope though. You know going on that misdiagnosed forum has really helped me.
All the best...................... hello to sore boobs..lol.
All my love and many hugs
Jacqui. x x x x

Hugs to you Davinia.. will be keeping everything X'd for you and little bean.

Jacqui.. good luck for your scan tomorrow.

By the way your temps are normal.. have replied in other thread but yes since my BFP mine have ranged from 36.8- 37.1 so its good if your temps are still high

take care.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Davinia, I have been thinking about you loads. What a time you have been having - it's so emotionally exhausting. I think you're doing the best thing, resting at home, as work would be too much to cope with. I bet you can't believe you have to wait until next Monday again - what a nightmare. Sending lots of hugs your way.
xxxxxx

Davinia

You've done the right thing by taking time off. Put your feet up and rest now. I'm a great beliver that this helps - I too had bleeding in first trimester and I was advised to do it. I did and It seemed to work ok for me as far as I can tell.

Stay positive x

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back