HCG Levels

Bliss

Reaction score
I've had a bit of a bumpy ride up to this point. Was in hospital last week with a suspected ectopic, which fortunately wasnt the case. A scan showed a sac in the uterus and they reckoned i was 4 - 5 weeks so didnt expect to see anything in it yet.

The HCG they took on thursday was 4600 which they said was high.

Was back down at the early pregnancy unit yesterday as I had spotting that they wanted to check out. An internal showed the the cervix was still closed which is a good sign. They also took another blood test. My HCG is now 22868!

I've read they expect it to double every 48-72 hours. According to an HCG calculator, mines is doubling every 41 hours.

I reckon i'm 5weeks and 4 days. Is 22868 high for that stage (having joked with friends about it being twins, I'm actually starting to wonder if it could be :shock:)

Peoples levels vary! But urs have made an awesome rise so that is fab

The rise is good sign everything is going well so I wouldn't worry. Some people just have high hcg, although twins could be a possibility xx

Was actually just thinking today I've not seen anyone post that there having twins since I joined pf!! I think it's something like 1 in 65 pregnancies...odds in we must have a multiple pregnancy at some point!!!

But honestly hun, I'm just winding you up, surely the docs would have suggested that?? Xx every pregnancy is different!! Xx

I don't know if they would so early on.

Guess I'll know for sure on Monday at the scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back