Update from So_hopeful. - Ella is HOME.

l_maclean

Reaction score
Not quite sure which section to post this in. but i figured here is as good a place as any.

Just had a text from Anne-Marie - Ella's platelet count has dropped from 69 to 45 (should be over 150), this is despite her doing really well with feeding lots. They've admitted the LO to the NICU and try and get her platelets back up. The doc thinks that worst case scenario she'll be there for a week. Mum has been discharged as she's physically fine.

Saying lots of prayers that Ella gets better soon.

xxx

Just had another message from Anne Marie.

"Ella has been discharged!!! she stunned the docs and nurses by getting herself better in less than 24hrs!!"

sounds like this lil girl is a force to be reckoned with. Well done Ella. :love:

Last edited:
Aww hope she's better soon xxxx

Awww hun, hope she well soon :hugs:sending get well wishes to baby Ella :) xxx

Hope she's better soon xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Sending lots of love Ella's way. Hope she starts to get better soon xx

sending get well wishes to Ella and hugs to Anne-Marie xx

Sending love and best wishes xx

Aawww I got a text too. sending Ella so much love and feel good vibes, for mummy and daddy too xxxxxxxxx

I hope her Lo gets well soon and gets to go home with mummy xx

aww hope shes better soon! not nice to hear xxxx

Aww, hope she soon gets better xx

Thinking of u all hun, hope she gets better soon. Lots of love xxxxxx

Hi girls!
Thank you so much... I am sitting here pumping away to get as much milk out to take to the hospital tomorrow.
Jeremy has just phoned the NICU to see how Ella is. She has taken 2 oz of milk again at her 9 pm feed. So I am hoping that with all of these extra feeds, she is going to strengthen all of her blood counts!!!

I am devastated that I've had to leave her there ... But I know for a fact that I've done the best thing by her. I will be pretty busy between Imogen and hospital trips now ... But I will try to get online to update at some point! Xxx

Thinking of you and your family and sending loads of positive thoughts x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back