update from sunshinestars

:( Bless her.
Understandable that she is emotionnal - send our love.
Hope you are ok too Mark, you sound like you understand what is going on which is good :hug: :hug: for you and your family

i am ok its hard when she is in because i want to be with her, i have the boys this time so i cant stay up there as much as i want to, im going up soon to see what the docter says and will stay for a while till she tells me to go cos she will, we both just want a end to this now its really hard on us

Aw Fiona and Mark I really feel for you both - I am hoping and praying for you all that everything goes smoothly :hug:

mark said:
i am ok its hard when she is in because i want to be with her, i have the boys this time so i cant stay up there as much as i want to, im going up soon to see what the docter says and will stay for a while till she tells me to go cos she will, we both just want a end to this now its really hard on us

:hug: I bet it is hard - you are coping really well though, sounds like baby can't make up his mind whether he wants to be born or not. :hug:

Sounds like your going through an awful time, love to you both and hope things work out the way they should.

Fingers crossed it all settles so she can get some sleep, you must both be worried, naughty Bailey will need a talking to after all this!

Stay strong Mark you sound like her rock right now and she is doing really well coping how she is , send her my love :hug:

You're both doing so well, keep up the good work mom and dad, lots of love to both of you xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back