• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Update/Blood tests

Amanda W

Reaction score
So i went back on Friday and they told i have to start taking the injections they try ed to get me to start on friday but when i told them i had a blood doctor appointment monday and they said oh right okay then so iam back at the hospital tomorrow at 3pm so wish me luck they told me the needles are slightly bit bigger and iam so scared of needles there is no chance i can no way neither can my fella but im taking my mum with me tomorrow anyway.Sorry the update is abit late just been busy with the house etc.So will update everyone again tomorrow when i come home x

i had a blood clot on my lung when i was 18 so they wanna get me on these just to be on safe side have to go back on nxt wed for a check up but midwife will show my mum how to do these injections cos no way can i do em so next week when iam 32 weeks i have to take them all the way through and also 6 weeks after baby is born...they took blood from one arm and my vein disspared haha so did it from the other and mandged to get some but i have two sore arms now and im so tired because takin blood makes me a lil tired x

Hope your arms recover Amanda, brilliant tho that they are taking good care of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back