Update about me! I am back!

x Naomi x

Reaction score
I am back! got my computer fixed! :cheer: cant believe i lost my computer during the most exciting bits of everyones pregnancys i seem to have missed loads of births!

Got my consultants appointment on Monday so should have a date then as to when they will be inducing me,

I am absolutely huge, dread to think what she weighs now!

Just thought i give you an update on my situation!

My computer went capput last weekend and i have been lost without it!

well went for my consultant appointment on monday, growth scan showed she had put on approx 2lb 11 in 2weeks and weighs 8lb 11 :shock:

I have also got increased amniotic fluid, i knew i was in trouble when the midwife felt my tummy and her eyes nearly popped out when i said i was 34 weeks.

my fundal height at 34 weeks was 42!!! its usually been 4 weeks ahead.

Nearly fell off the chair when the doctor said he would have to page the consultant for advice as to whether i could be left another two weeks or not - after 20 mins he came back and said they will leave her be for another 2 weeks and then i think they will be booking me in if she carries on growing at this rate she will be nearly 12 lb by then at 36 weeks!

No wonder my legs have been hurting more!

He also said that with the weight and extra fluid i could go into labour anytime so be prepared!

Wow a biff bubba for you :hug: AT least they are monitoring you and keeping an eye on things :hug:

Glad to see you back too :D

Wow :shock: your body is obviously looking after little baby in there very well! Glad they are looking after you xxx

OMG! 12lbs?? My eyes are watering as I type! lol
So yay you will have your baba within 2 weeks!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Welcome back, I know the feeling. I was without internet for half a day last week and I was shocked how dependant I am on it! lol

Good luck for Monday :)

Oh my goodness! :hug: That must be so heavy!!!!! Baby + extra water!!!!!!!

Awww welcome back though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back