And I have an appointment with the consultant on 17th January at 34 weeks. This is a big day for me as it will be decided whether I will be induced at 37wks. Eeek! That's only 5 weeks away!!! My consultant offers Induction to women who have had fertility treatment and previous miscarrages etc... I am thinking of having a more natural birth as I would prefer chip to arrive when she is ready. Unless, the consultant convinces me otherwise. Anyone else think induction is a good idea? Now I'm nervous! Better start buying bits for little Chip. Bought buggy yesterday and off out buying crib and cot on Monday.