unsure on name

nadine

Reaction score
Hi ladies well,

only name me an oh can come up with out of the billions is

saffron yvonne

what do you guys think, we or i have had loads mica, micha ect but saffron aka saffy has sort of stuck

my lil lads names remy so saffy gose well i just dont no,

Not too sure on Saffron :eh:

I don't like saying it and it sounds weird with my northern accent :)

Isn't it from Absolutely Fabulous?

I do quite like Saffy though... can't you make that the name? Saffie, Saphie, etc.

It actually sounds very much like Sophie, ever considered that instead?

i like saffron but my reservation is that my cat is saphie (sapphire) but i still like it.

oh god im gonna seem so horrible. normally i would say i love it but makes me think of ratatoulie. the mouse is called remy and his favourite spice is saffron. xxx

I am a huge ab fab fan so Saffron and saffy would be a no for me. My cat was called saffy too. But if you like it, it doesn't really matter. It is a nice name

x

Like Saffy, it's cute. Not too keen on Saffron though, but that's just my opinion. Remy is a very cute name.

I really like Saffron! I'm not sure about it with Yvonne though because of the -on at the end of both of them? x

lovely name , , not so keem on the second name tho

I do like Saffron or Saffy but dont think it goes with Yvonne x

oh god im gonna seem so horrible. normally i would say i love it but makes me think of ratatoulie. the mouse is called remy and his favourite spice is saffron. xxx

hahah i never knew that x x x

i do like saffron bbut i also like shay

yvonne is after my mum, not my fav name but i try an give middle names a meaning x

I like Saffron hun thats lovely but I think its a bit rhymy with Yvonne? Saffy Yvonne sounds nice though x

u cud put yvonne as a 3rd name we used our dads name john in harveys name witch is harvey lee john leighton

I think it's a pretty name... but agree with the others, sounds a bit funny with Yvonne.. Although, that said, how often do we actually use second names... so how it sounds isn't really an issue is it?? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back