hello

nadine

Reaction score
Good afternoo all, hope ya'll feeling good?

well for some reason i just think im going to have a little girl, sooo ive been thinking of names

even tho i have some time haha, what do you guys think of these names

if i do have another lil boy (my first lil boy is called Remy Eric) id call him Rocco

but for girls i just cant think nothing stands out these are what i got so far..

raven,
mica,
shania,
chaya,
danika,
nia,
skye.
lacey,
nyah,
lola,
dominique,
sasha,
zion
brandy:shock:

I like raven thats unusual and sounds pretty for a girl what is the surname going to be? We havnt really talked about names yet lol your starting early I d have a list from last time I was pregnant tho better go dig it out x

Not Lacey, it's shooting up the 'over popular' charts.

I think Nyah is really nice, might even steal it to go on my list x

hahah steal away girlie's and yer starting early coz i no what OH is like,

i havent deciede either on last name ya see here is my other predicament, im webster and my son whos 2year is also webster, (his dad was never on the scene)

my current partner is a samuels, n thinks babys name should be samuels but i think that would be leaving out my son and i said that when we get married (as we are planning) we will all be samuels but untill then i want my brood with my name webster to stop confusing an also not to single out my little boy, ya see my little boy calls my partner dad an has from a being 6 months old looked at him that way!

so id have to say soulds good with both webster and samuels haha

hoooo and i also like that name SHARN x

I love Lola but I know too many people with pets called Lola :-(

i wouldnt go with zion as its a name of a lion and the name of an animal park that is currently in court battles lol

nyah is on my list too. love it xxx

Oooh I love Raven!

Danika - is very close to the Yugoslavian name Danica which is pronouced

Dan-e-sa

very pretty tbh

Out of them Lacey is my fave! My mam is trying to persuade me to call mine that if its a girl...tempting lol xxx

I love Skye - its on my girls list, even though im convinced im having a boy!
Hubby thinks its a bit 60's hippyish, but I love it - goes with our surname too!
x

melody
gracie
evony
pippi
bow
bonnie
cherry

also got these now to

I have the joy of being Handley and baby's dad want his name in there too Greenslade so we have agreed on Bethan Aerith Greenslade-Handley but I keep calling bump Roo lol. I love the name Olinea and Fawn. x

aw they are nice xxx

still cant think of a girls name im settled on its so hard

Rocco Donte for a boy tho, lol but just dont think im havin a boy i think its a girl and im stuck x

Oooh some new girls names there on me! good selection!

I had Danica (grew up with one), and also Bonnie, were both on my list for girls, (we are having a boy tho!)

The one that did stand out as cute was Nyah tho , (had never heard of it before either)

Were you spelling Rocca Dante with an a or a o in dante, I have not seen it with an O before - unusual

Last edited:
Love Skye :D and Gracie! Lolas pretty too, i love names like Lola, Layla, Lilah etc :) xxx

Last edited:
I love skye but prefer Skylar as it makes it a little different. x

that reminds me of that Gillian daughter of celeb get me out of here

I like Elle,Robyn and Liv at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member